Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

Why?

This is Gestapo or given the year that’s in it RIC levels of behavior. I wonder do they monitor TFK. Maybe @EstebanSexface is a double agent.

1 Like

I’ll happily tell Simon Harris what I think if him in person.

Haven’t noticed Esteban posting in a while. He must be taking a break from this place.

Ditto. He is the exact kind that would have dreamed up an operation like this.

I’m sure I’m on the list I have tweeted himself and leo letting them know.

He is wheeling and dealing on the fantasy football app the whole time. It’s getting to the business end over there so extra levels of concentration needed. I’m sure he’ll be back after week 13.

1 Like

I’d be disappointed if I wasnt on it myself. If I requested a freedom of information it would contain a heavily redacted document with the word cunt ommitted.

I say there’s long lists out there. The replies are golden. My favourite is he was called minister for gaslighting. Didnt it come out a few months ago that hoizer and blindboy were on some list for tweeting about direct provision. Fuck it I’m definitely on that list I’ve been very vocal on that subject

Exactly. Or militant recently converted cyclists and vegans in their 40s

1 Like

We did it guys :clap: :clap:

Did you not get the memo? Biden’s in. Covid is over.

People going out for a meal is different to a group of lads tearing into pints for the night. Don’t get me wrong, I think both should be allowed but I think restaurants have a bigger case and easier to maintain social distancing

I can well believe that the care2much character is a depressive chap who got really into this after seeing some online positivity and has spiralled further outside of the INTERNET & will use that profile for cash.

This idea that he is a serial scam artist who decided to go into Covid 19 stats to scam women out of 10s of thousands of euro is insane. I read one of the accusations, she said that she was looking for further victims of a scammer as she was helping victims, I think this was a day or two after that screenshot of him looking for 10 euro was posted conveniently. Then a few hours later she knew the fella and went on Tinder dates

The story is just insane, it’s the type of stuff that people who spend too much time online come up with.

Told ye

Level 2 ‘with tweaks’
Level 2 ‘with tweaks’
Level 2 ‘with tweaks’

As if poor old coroney wasn’t confused enough already, they’re now going to tweak level 2 to keep him guessing.

Probably immersed in his new job.

Level 2 with twerks

only in ireland youd get a mug like that, christ