Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

Correct me if Iā€™m wrong but there is nothing in the video from Dublin that proves it was last weekend or any weekend from 12 months ago. Iā€™m calling bullshit on it

GardaĆ­ said no regulations were breached.

Weā€™re living in a crazy knee jerk world of Government by decree. Think back to when they locked down counties because of outbreaks in meat factories but didnā€™t have ā€œthe powerā€ to close those factories.

Now a vaccine or two exists NPHET focus should be on rolling that out ASAP and starting to focus on what it can control rather than deflecting blame to a few lads having drinks outside in November.

2 Likes

You can see the side shutter in Groganā€™s is down and no seating outside so it looks like itā€™s from during lockdown.

Groganā€™s themselves were complaining the other morning about the mess left outside their premises.

1 Like

Fair enough Iā€™m not familiar with the area. I was going on there was no one wearing masks, in the videos during the summer people were wearing them and the videos from grafton Street too. Then again most of the video is looking at shoes

Will the takeaway pizza and coffee outlets that have shot up be next on the nazi hitlist?

It makes no difference to the rates whether people come home from abroad for Christmas or not. NPHET have sucked you into their game.

I was drinking on South William Street on a Friday night a few weeks ago. Itā€™s packed out every week.

1 Like

why do you want to kill people?

From the first day I started drinking, itā€™s always been survival of the fittest.

Those takeaway pints are like grenades.

Would you not just stay at home and watch the Late Late?

1 Like

Or indoors.

They are such idiots, ruled by the social media mob.

The LLS is a great way of isolating the over-70s.

The numbers are going upā€¦ Weā€™ll be locked down for Christmas.

1 Like

Has Level 5 failed?

Yes.

We need tighter restrictions

draconian restrictions are required

2 Likes

Itā€™s hard to see how the All Ireland can go ahead in these circumstances.

Letā€™s wait and see if Tipp advance before we kneejerk

That whiteboard didnā€™t look sanitized to me. Itā€™s time to be real.

1 Like