Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

I have to find something I don’t agree with and film it for Twitter so Mee Hawl and Co ban it

Throw on a Tipp jersey there

2 Likes

Christmas is a pain in the hole. It leads to debt, family disputes, divorce, depression, domestic violence and dereliction of faith…and that’s just the 'd’s.
Now’s the perfect time to abandon it.

1 Like

It’s a cod

2 Likes

Do a reverse Barry Murphy and film yourself putting out a Tipp jersey on fire so that can be outlawed

That’s the word I was looking for

Christmas is the business lads. Relax.

The darkest hour before the dawn.

he is a big SRFC fan

great to see hgm challenging the junta

one person’s outrage will cost a fortune to pubs

11 Likes

What’s the point banning takeaways pints and not banning alcohol sales altogether? Do people not gather outside drinking cans?

4 Likes

Leo likes to drink cans in the park.

1 Like

This is Ireland. It’s theatre.

The other point is these regulations will only be in place for a few days before they relax things again to Level 2/3 whatever.

2 Likes

We are literally approaching psychotic levels of government control over people’s lives.

5 Likes

no pints but buckfast for all

2 Likes

I don’t think they’ll be relaxing anything this week going by the kites flying.

Its typical of the attitude of the last few months in particular. Something I don’t like is bringing a bit of joy to others so it must be cancelled. I don’t like cycling so bikes should be banned as I have dashcam footage of 1 cyclist breaking a red light. They should all suffer as I’m ignorant.

These people with that attitude make me sick

1 Like

Every year RTE interview people at Dublin Airport as they return for Christmas.

This year they’ll be seeking to name and shame anyone who dares return to visit family and friends.

15 Likes

I cant see it tbh mate.

So the Government are now coming up with restrictions in reaction to the videos people are posting on Twitter?

If people shouldn’t be gathering like that then they should be moved on or asked to disperse.

Maybe the Gardai could be doing that instead of creating traffic jams.

1 Like