Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

I am switching my vote from the greens to labor next time

Thursday night I’m going nowhere, all the votes are changing green Green to red

2 Likes

Alan Kelly seems to have calmed down a lot since becoming leader.

AK46

I hope the “circuit breaker” for the 6 counties that runs first 2 weeks in December doesnt give a tailormade excuse to extend our lockdown to ward off would be Christmas shoppers from the north.

1 Like

Holy fuck - saw PrimeTime there on +1 and Aoife McLysaght came across as completely detached from reality and near hysterical by the end.

As an aside, Colm Brophy is a total dose of a windbag

4 Likes

Mate, why are you watching Prime Time on +1. Surely it’s a strange form of torture

1 Like

Some lads need to be enraged twice

Threw it on there after watching the last episode of Queens Gambit. Lockdown life innit

3 Likes

FG seem to have a set amount of low level party stooges who are rolled out with enormous regularity to tow the party line.

Josepha Madigan.
Colm Brophy.
Damian English.
Patrick O’Donovan.
Regina Doherty.
That Burke fella from Longford who savaged Pearse Doherty.

Jennifer Carroll O’Neill also

1 Like

Simon Harris is another one

1 Like

So because people are aren’t working from home we should keep pubs and restaurants etc closed? :thinking:

Work from home message ‘really hasn’t gotten through’, Holohan says (via @IrishTimes)

Two women featured on prime time.

Chris O’Sullivan was brilliant (have to admit I know her)

Aoife mclysaght was a disaster. The bookshop reference summed her up.

I’m alright Aoife

Queens gambit was enjoyable. Worried they’ll make a second season and make a fuck of it

Yeah - nice easy watch. I’d say you could be right. They get an unexpected hit and then fuck it up

Standard. Most shows have about two seasons planned max and then they start padding. Very few shows make it beyond season 3 or so without going to shit.

1 Like

Was that the shoeshop lady? She’s a diamond, tell her keep the head up and the good times will roll round again

1 Like

I shouldn’t have watched that. She’s a very dishonest person. The journalist guy talking to her could have destroyed her but missed his opportunity. When she started talking about Australia he needed to say that they shut their schools for months, that zero covid was impossible in Ireland and that the schools alone contribute up to 0.5 on the R-rate which is already at the limit of what NPHET will accept.