Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

That’s true too and I can see the counter argument. They should have been given a chance though and had the case against them proved by actual statistics. The main errors in Ireland have been appalling communication of the message.

But but but.

Eamonn Ryan let it slip there lately that we know from earlier in the year that retail isn’t high risk.

Yet they’ll slam it shut in January.

Restaurants didn’t appear to be high risk either.

Homes are where it’s at.

Cheltenham cunts

Does it creep in through the windows or something?

Homes are only so high on the list of causes because they have done no properly tracing into the cause of outbreaks.

Well it is for you anyway, you never stop fucking posting about it

1 Like

We’ll be locked down again til March with the carrot of a normal Paddy’s day. Back to Level 3 for a week or so and then the Cheltenham revellers will plunge us back into full lockdown while the authorities set up a few more focus groups to consider the issue of vaccine rollout

You could see the look in Holohans eyes last night, there’s going to be a serious lockdown coming. Proper restrictions. I’d like to over 500 cases today

Yes.

I hear the great Tony O’Brien on the wireless there giving his much sought after views there.

South Korea also fought the good fight

NPHET meeting today.

The fear is going to be ramped up exponentially.

1 Like

Disturbing rumors emerging from NPHET. Hold til you hear more.

Anyone have the projections they gave on the rise of cases post this lockdown last month?

All hands on deck the situation is now fluid.

Holohan Holohan Holohan

1 Like

He has a look of a demented Ger Loughnane before a match against Tipp back in the 90s

1 Like

Will there be a lockdown before Christmas Tony?
We’re going to do it

1 Like

Lock it down fast and hard tonight

The square root of McDonkey’s predictions/1563

1 Like

He will put manners on ye, a brutal lockdown just in time for Christmas. What’s needed is a very pure form of lockdown, bring in a 1km radius

Over 500 cases and its level 5 with immediate effect