Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

Looks like I won’t be having my Christmas pint in the Spinnaker. :cry:

Holohan reminding the government who’s boss. Took their 6th January plan and wiped his hole with it

Pints tonight and tomorrow planned. Sunday might take a bit if convincing.

Will enjoy walks in park and take away coffees for the next few months.

You want to listen to all of this…but theres a bit about 25 minutes in that will give you a decent legal defence for ripping out the throats of the lidtf crowd

6 deaths, 582 new cases.

See ye next April.

We had our fun.

" we all partied. etc…"

1 Like

Presume this was meant for your tinder?

1 Like

Not enough people put on the green jersey

Tony is doing fantastic campaigning for coty. He knew its the right time of year to make a big dick play

Planned all my leave around having some semblance of the freedom you’d expect in a western democracy after New Years. Now Holohan has decided I can’t do any of what I had planned. I hate the man

4 Likes

Saying now that it will be 2022 before majority vaccinated and masks and lockdowns here to stay for 2021.

1 Like

Ah sure what’s the rush? There’s no mad panic with it. The HSE will take their time and do it right, as always

1 Like

Tony is doing the best he can. He knows what it’s like to lose someone you live, he knows that’s more important than alcohol.

Who’s saying it? McDonkey? Ryan? Killeen? Or Prof Staines?

How does our media give airtime on how we should live or life from a person who does not know who Lionel Messi is. Can’t be living in the real world.

4 Likes

Cavan people are appealing for all non-essential retail to be shut down immmediately, at least until Christmas.

Serious question lads, does hospitality extend to hotels or likely just bars and restaurants? At the last level 3, hotels remained opened for people from that county. I can find plenty of mentions of bars and restaurants but none of hotels. Anyone have any idea?

1 Like