Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

Angriest man on the internet raging before, during and more than likely after.

1 Like

So fair to assume no new restrictions on 26th?

The likes of @Copper_pipe will make hay this summer. The roaring 20s will epic

2 Likes

Potato.

If 2020 was a movie

4 Likes

Fuckin Fizzle Fase

The all Ireland final crew

2 Likes

The Local Electoral Area for Ramsgrange.

NCW and Adare Rathkeale are in the top 15 most riddled Local Electoral Areas for between the 8th and 21st of this month.

G = Number of cases in the 14 day period.
H= Incidence rate per 100k

Any idea what could be driving up the cases in that particular area? Ive no clue on this one.

3 Likes

Is there an outbreak in a particular nursing home in NCW. I think @TreatyStones mentioned one.

17 cases in Kileline was the last I heard. I know someone with a grandmother inside there and she tested negative first but they did another round of testing and she tested positive on the second test.

1 Like

Numbers are worrying everywhere lads.

Stay as safe as ye can, last thing anyone needs is trips to Hospital this side of New Years.

That’s it. I was trying to remember the name when I was talking to the mother today. She’s never grasped the distinction between the electoral area and the town itself but seemingly it’s the town driving numbers now

The Electoral Area covers a big area. From Glin to Drom. 73 cases across that land mass.

1 Like

ICU cases seems as low at 22 as I can remember them being in a long long time.

Ok lads, the situation is very serious but we need a Christmas Day armistice on case numbers and corona talk.

2 Likes

Holohan and Nphet should face off against Leo and the gov in a game of football.

1 Like

You are so stupid that you could make a small fortune hiring out yourself as a balloon for children’s parties.

4 Likes