Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

Mammoth

Plenty of People aren’t isolating so we’re caught in an endless cycle of lockdowns.

I see the usual dole heads have signed in mbb carryharry and the petulance young fella . Medical expertise coming our way, and maybe a tip for a horse :racehorse:

Personal responsibility eh.

It’s not happening you gowl.

“Up to but absolutely no more than…”

Ok captain obvious

So what’s your point? Carry on doing the same thing over and over so you can keep taking the moral high ground and tut tut at people?

But what’s your point? Keep pointing at the map of the world shouting they’re better?

Unfortunately public interest and cooperation has significantly waned because they are weary of the endless cycle. Plus nobody wants to “ruin” someone else’s Christmas by nominating them as a close contact.

Also interesting from that thread, they’ve ditched the need for close contacts to take a second test

1 Like

Personal responsibility…

Some fellas are losing the run of themselves. They need to take a leaf out of Simon Harris’s book and cut themselves some slack. Stop acting thw jerk to themselves. We are all in it together

@TheUlteriorMotive spot on about the HSE being ill equipped to deal with anything out of the ordinary.

1 Like

Mick doesn’t have any. And then he bitches and moans about it.

Anyway. It is what it is.

That was a lovely gift you sent to Simon @TheUlteriorMotive

1 Like

You replied to me about isolating, fucko. I merely said it’s not happening… And there’s nothing wrong with wanting things done to a higher standard. You rural types are too used to doing and believing what you’re told.

Personal responsibility

Grand.

1 Like

I definitely have it . Two close contacts tested positive.

1 Like