Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

Holohan has failed. Thereā€™s no other way of looking at it.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a very low number Isnā€™t it?

Sure didnā€™t they set up nightingale hospitals last yearā€¦they must have done because they released pictures of a line of 12 soldiers passing boxes from a lorry to a trollyā€¦a trolley with wheels

1 Like

47 is the highest its been since May.

155 was the highest number and that was April.

1 Like

It was at 34 three days agoā€¦ 29 a week ago.

Do you believe there is no virus?

1 Like

He was coming back to put manners on us.
He was meant to be the great white hope, after we had the ā€œsubstitute teacherā€ Glynn.
The media figures fawned over him.
And now heā€™s let the whole thing collapse around him.
Nothing new there, he has form.
Will he be called out on his utter failure(s)

2 Likes

Hang on, so him allowing us out of lockdown to have a Christmas is now a failure to ye? Which is what ye all wanted?

2 Likes

In fairness to NPHET, you canā€™t model for people going from 2 or 3 contacts to 30.

The failure comes from the repetitive use of lockdowns, the last one that didnā€™t achieve what they wanted but which was served up with a promise of a Christmas.

2 Likes

Amazing that a man as smart as Trump allowed himself to lose an election over a virus that didnā€™t exist

He has failed. Three lockdowns he has inflicted on us and he has achieved nothing.
Just roll out the vaccine ffs while thereā€™s still a few over 65 alive to get it.

1 Like

Of course thereā€™s a virus. What sort of a stupid question is that?
Do you think thereā€™s a pandemicā€¦or an endemic?

Do virgin media not report the news at 17:30 anymore?

How you holding up there Bill?

You have been the biggest supporter of lockdowns on here. Western style lockdowns do not work, the evidence is in front of you. All they ā€œaccomplishedā€ was maintaining a large population of healthy people who were always going to encounter the virus at some point. The tragedy is that they are encountering it at precisely the wrong time, winter, which is when respiratory diseases are most dangerous.

Itā€™s been a complete fuck up from the beginning. Itā€™s actually a rerun of 1918/19 which means we have learned nothing in 100 years. Where is the added health system capacity that could have been added since March? Where is the much touted test and tracing system?

15 Likes

The time to open up was in may when the weather was beautiful and give people a normal summer.

I said so at the time.

5 Likes

Iā€™m tired now itā€™s like the flu . Itā€™s horrible hopefully doesnā€™t get any worse . Just glad I can go on here for an auld chat .

2 Likes

#prayforRocko

3 Likes

I had a contact tracer onto me about how important it was for me to wear a mask @The_Most_Infamous you would have told her where to shove it. Lecturing me on the importance of social distancing and mask wearing and they the ones who opened up the flood gates .

1 Like

Has any country been able to manage the virus completely with a top quality test and trace system?