Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

People can carry and shed the virus without knowing it. It’s what makes suppression of the virus so difficult.

Finding asymptomatic carriers is vital to stop it spreading to demographics that may be vulnerable.

Explain why the UK is readying the nightingale hospitals again? The NHS are cancelling leave, things are not looking good there, at all

There was a wedding in Cahir over Christmas. Bridesmaid came back from Scotland and infected all 14 of the wedding party.

With the clap or ?

15 Likes

Who told you this? Miriam, or some lad selling masks?

It’s not even remotely vital

2 Likes

I can’t see schools open until March at the earliest at this stage

Explain what’s happening in the UK there mate

Hes hanging on to get a pardon for the cervical check

We should have let it run buck ape in the summer

3 Likes

COVID is a Bill Gates funded conspiracy to rid the world of small business and trouser more money for Gates, Jeff Bezos and others

1 Like

You forgot Soros

1 Like

Schools need to close. Do it Tony.

Positivity rate hasn’t been this high since end of March/ start of April. The number of swabs taken would have been a lot smaller than now though.

The Clintons and Obama are involved too.

We need to stop testing to avoid high numbers. Stop the count.

What is it that you want me to explain?

Was talking to the brother in London this morning. He says that nobody really has a clue what’s going on and that people seem poorly informed, although he put some of that down to a lot of them being heedless cunts anyway.

Essential retail only is open but people are seemingly tipping around in large numbers.

And the criteria for testing far narrower.

Why do you think they’re setting up the nightingale hospitals? Why are the hospitals fucked? What’s causing it, in a pandemic, I wonder

47 in ICU

Best case now is people were sensible enough to keep away from the vulnerable on their travels