Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

All for a few mince pies and a box of USA

Have to agree.

It wonā€™t. Thereā€™s no such thing as zero virus, you can spread out the peak a little at best. For a politician or scientist to be talking about cases at this stage is verging on criminal. Iā€™d like to see some of these fuckers do time.

1 Like

:laughing:

5 Likes

If people self isolate thereā€™ll be no cases in four weeks. People will stop caring again.

1 Like

Youā€™re talking about my account Iā€™d say. The agentā€™s ROS is a disgrace and Iā€™d guess that the architecture behind it is in bits.

It calved in 2019 and 2020 when the pressure came on.

Ah yes I get you. Iā€™ve no interaction with that system. I sent my stuff onto the accountant for the business

We have to blame someoneā€¦

Iā€™ll give you this. If we wear masks, self isolate and stay indoors the symtomatic cases will decline sharply around the end of February.

Theyā€™ll also fall away dramatically around the end of February if everyone buys a wind instrument from boosey and hawkes

1 Like

The no flu in Ireland this year does seem odd

1 Like

Funny thatā€¦deaths from heart attacks, cancer etc are down also, with the coronavirus doing the extra lifting and taking up the slack.
The coronavirus needs to join a union

4 Likes

How can NPHET have warned that this would happen whilst at the same time saying that no one predicted this would happen

2 Likes

I heard on the radio that the flu never got going this year because of the behavior of people in south east Asia wearing masks etc so thereā€™s unlikely to be any flu season here

2 Likes

Thatā€™s not a good thing either. Kids being isolated etc doesnā€™t allow their immune systems to develop and is going to lead to future problems

Yeah isolating people is incredibly bad for them in general

Did ye see the news on RTƉ yesterday? Wuhan celebrating the New Year with a massive party/concertšŸ˜®

13 Likes

:laughing:

2 Likes

Hup Boris.