Coronavirus Thread - Pause before - The Final Battle (Part 1)

John Lee knows the score

Just to be fair, he said it was one of the most hopeful days in months

Whether or not you agree (and I wouldn’t) it’s very very different from what you said

1 Like

Tomas Ryan is the creepiest looking person I’ve ever seen. He’d make your skin crawl

2 Likes

I’d imagine the raw figures become downgraded based on coroner Court verdicts where they are slow to record suicide.

Appears to have been one major schermozzle, the scummy fascists came out the worst of it by all accounts

3 Likes

:clap: :clap:

The Germans are having some really tough lock downs in many areas. Including schools being closed. If the Germans can’t control it we have no hope.

Not blaming anyone says the GP but clearly the HSE’s fault.

Maybe controlling this virus is beyond humanity.

Yet the Chinese seem to have no cases

Who’s the lad on Virgin Media now?

Would you believe them cunts?

Liam Doran.

A Kilkenny man would you believe.

1 Like

Liam Doran INMO

1 Like

We badly need Ivan Yates back on tv or else organising a protest to over throw the government. The 5g boys have had a few goes but aren’t getting any traction.

1 Like

Well said mate

They are doing more harm than good. Nobody who is in any way sane should want to be associated with Gemma O’Doherty and her army of fascists

6 Likes

That’s the issue. The only ones in the public opposing lockdown are these headbangers

4 Likes

That’s a huge issue. The few doctors that spoke out against it were quickly removed.

1 Like

@Tank you alright mate?