Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

Incorrect. I said at the time that in rare cases there will be side effects but that these will become apparent quickly and not years down the line. This is correct

Incorrect and the audit trail is there for everyone to see. You were definitively ruling out things you could not possibly know.

And I’ll ask again as your renowned yellow streak is permeating across the forum. Have you any comment to make on the death or young lady with no underlying health conditions from a vaccine? Given you demand fit and healthy people to get the vaccine who have minimum threat from Covid and support coercion to force them to get vaccinated then surely you must have some comment to make?

1 Like

What are the stats on people dying from vaccines and people of the same age dying from covid? They’d surely be relevant. Throw them up there.

I see ye’ve a grand auld Friday lined up for yerselves lads

3 Likes

Stats are unreliable. Covid is over counted and vaccine injury is under counted.

1 Like

:grinning:

I don’t know, mate.

It took 3 months for a coroner to connect that to a vaccine.

She was fit and healthy with no underlying conditions.

Conversely, anyone who dies after a Covid positive case within a defined period of time is arbitrarily recorded as a Covid death.

We have had 11 deaths in 100k cases up north in the u40 category from Covid - all arbitrarily recorded with no information on underlying health conditions.

You maybe should do some research and challenge the narrative a little more.

1 Like

It’s important to discount evidence when making a crackpot argument.

70% in icu are unvaccinated and under 30 :scream:

and you had nut balls here on about a 2 tier society and advocating for unvaxxed to use indoor dining spaces etc…

The “evidence” you put forward is unreliable and lacks credibility.

Seems to be a lot incorrect there.

You’re making some wild claims. Have you any stats at all to back them up?

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2021/05/06/994287048/new-study-estimates-more-than-900-000-people-have-died-of-covid-19-in-u-s

A new study estimates that the number of people who have died of COVID-19 in the U.S. is more than 900,000, a number 57% higher than official figures.

Worldwide, the study’s authors say, the COVID-19 death count is nearing 7 million, more than double the reported number of 3.24 million.

Nothing incorrect there at all.

All valid information from government sources.

Throw up the stats on it there.

We’ve been told covid is greater danger than vaccines. You claim otherwise. Surely you have proof?

Tis mad the way the anti-vaxxers are pretty much always the same people who supported no restrictions at all, even at the height of the pandemic.

The “logic” is, stop anything with an infinitesmal risk of death involved, allow anything which is certain to cause millions of deaths.

Stereotypes are great because they’re so predictable. Amoeba like.

I forgot that’s the way it works with you. I’ll provide the stats from trusted sources (when you never substantiate any of theories or lies) and then you’ll try and move the goalposts again when you have nothing to go against it.

I’ll indulge you and give you the stats from trusted sources and we’ll see it play out as I predicted. Unlike you I believe the debate is a honourable tradition and I treat it with the utmost integrity.

Page 6 of that contains positive Covid case numbers (screenshot below)

Page 16 contains the death stats (screenshot below)

11 deaths in 110,932 positive cases.

So effectively you have a 1 in 10k chance of dying from Covid and that’s IF you get it. It also does not disclose whether the 11 people who have died in the north had underlying health conditions, which would most likely be the case.

As for the arbitrary recording of Covid deaths.

The link above is for NISRA who record excess deaths and Covid deaths in the O6.

Below is the link to the monthly death spreadsheets.

https://www.nisra.gov.uk/sites/nisra.gov.uk/files/publications/Excess%20mortality%20%26%20Covid-19%20related%20deaths%20in%20Northern%20Ireland%20tables-Mar-Dec%202020.xls

Have a look at the highlighted note.

If Covid is listed anywhere on the death cert, it’s recorded as a Covid death - doesn’t matter what the primary cause of death was if a Covid positive test was reported in a defined period of time then it was put on the death cert and as NISRA have highlighted in that note, if Covid was on the death cert ANYWHERE, it was recorded as a Covid death arbitrarily.

So try and squirm your way out of that one and once again show everyone when it comes to a debate you are anything but an honest broker.

5 Likes

Well done guys. We did it

The vaccinated have saved the economy and humanity :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

We just did what was right for humanity. No more of it.

Social solidarity…