Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

By God.

1 Like

Yes, that was an ignorant comment. I withdraw it, apologies to those on the spectrum.

2 Likes

Bad few weeks for people on the Spectrum with Sir Clive Sinclair dying and now this.

I , graciously of course, accept your unconditional surrender.

One word sticks out here. Evangelical.

Pity @Nembo_Kid isnā€™t about to try and bring these lads into line as the Church also preachesā€¦.

I saw a new thing today. A man attached a mask to his glasses so that it sort of dangled in front of his face. And sat through a wedding ceremony like that, in a room where no one else was wearing a mask.

3 Likes

Face nappies are a total cod

9 Likes

I saw a fella in the shop the other day (a customer, not an employee, and a young enough fella as well) wearing a visor rather than a mask. It was a real throwback to the early days of Covid.

I havenā€™t been in this thread in months. Are we out the gap yet lads?

2 Likes

Its a staple for the modern day roaster. I get a good laugh at these lads.

He was pawing bread rolls and pastries in the bakery section to bate the band but there was no fear of him, the visor kept him safe.

I reckon they know they are useless but donā€™t want the aggro of not wearing something. We can debate the effectiveness of the blue rags, Iā€™ll say they are a cod and someone will give a decent case for them, a fair discussion. But these visors well and truly are a cod.

Its high time people just stopped wearing them. Whats there to fear? A dirty look or two. Fuck them.

Face nappies are a total joke.

2 Likes

Maybe he was welding the leg of the bread display unit.

Do you wear them?

I donā€™t mate, no. I used to, but I donā€™t anymore.

Theyā€™re a waste of time.

The masks sre bad but I worry most for the poor lads stopping on the way into the shop to diligently sanitise their basket or trolley. Theyā€™ll never recover from this

2 Likes

Practicing better hand hygiene is no bad thing ffs. Probably the only positive of Covid

Did you not wash your hands before covid, mate?

4 Likes

Nowhere near as often or regularly as I pointed out in my post.

Colds & flus were none existent last year.

Would you wash your paws after every cough? ( provided you cough into your hand )

My eldest just coughs or sneezes into her elbow now automatically and thatā€™s not a bad habit.