Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

Its high time people just stopped wearing them. Whats there to fear? A dirty look or two. Fuck them.

Face nappies are a total joke.

2 Likes

Maybe he was welding the leg of the bread display unit.

Do you wear them?

I don’t mate, no. I used to, but I don’t anymore.

They’re a waste of time.

The masks sre bad but I worry most for the poor lads stopping on the way into the shop to diligently sanitise their basket or trolley. They’ll never recover from this

2 Likes

Practicing better hand hygiene is no bad thing ffs. Probably the only positive of Covid

Did you not wash your hands before covid, mate?

4 Likes

Nowhere near as often or regularly as I pointed out in my post.

Colds & flus were none existent last year.

Would you wash your paws after every cough? ( provided you cough into your hand )

My eldest just coughs or sneezes into her elbow now automatically and that’s not a bad habit.

Fair enough. Wish nothing but good health for you and yours, mate.

1 Like

This thing is airborne ffs, unless you are wearing a full hazardous chemical suit forget about it, face nappies are for virtual signalling wankers.

2 Likes

I’m talking about hand hygiene bro.

There’s only about three lads on this site that know what airborne means. Two years into this and still talking about washing your hands as if it was dysentery.

2 Likes

Hand washing is ineffective against Covid?

Completely useless.

Transmission is minimal from surfaces, it’s almost entirely airborne transmission.

Ffs, I had cold two weeks that nearly killed me over this hand washing and face mask wankology, people have no immunity built over the last 2 year’s

1 Like

Sounds like we need a viral transmission 101 class in addition to an Immunology 101 class. FFS lads have learned absolutely nothing in two years.

1 Like

Anybody who recognises Covid is airborne and is anti-mask is, to put it mildly, a fucking moron.

And we have one just above here. :wink:

Incidentally one of the biggest Covid airborne deniers is Carl Heneghan, who has strong links to the Great Barrington declaration set.

2 Likes

Exhibit 1.

4 Likes

Too chicken to debate, Chicken Licken? :grinning: