Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

I first noticed that type of comment when fruitcakes started posting photos on social media of kids out enjoying themselves on the beach last summer, saying things along the line of ā€œI hope they all get Covid and really, really suffer for their selfish actions.ā€

1 Like

I agree 100% it should be a choiceā€¦ But do you agree that anyone who hasnā€™t taken up the free vaccine and then gets sick should pay the thousands their hospital bill comes to? Choice yesā€¦ Imposing yourself on everyone else, no .

1 Like

I knew a lad once who ended up in hospital after his stag. He was admitted via A&E and the state footed the bill. If he came out with a statement like this it would scream hypocrisy.

He paid his bill.

1 Like

Evidence?

Two people I know have myocarditis as a result of the vaccine. They have been in and out of hospital a good bit and received various treatments. Should they have to pay because they chose to have the vaccine which caused this illness?

1 Like

Absolutely not, they followed general medical advice

So did plenty of Germans working in concentration camps during WWII.

His word is good enough for me.

He couldnā€™t lie straight in bed

He has no reason to lie.

No these people followed medical advice. Iā€™ve no issue with people not taking the vaccine but half the people in hospital now are non vaxxed and young even tho @The_Most_Infamous says it wonā€™t affect u40s.

:roll_eyes:

Of course I paid my hospital bill ffs.

So the other half are vaxxed.

Partially I believeā€¦ And ā€˜halfā€™ was a figure of speechā€¦ The unvaxxed are the majority.

It might simply be time to shoot unvaxxed people as they present to hospital with Covid symptoms.

Refuse them and send them home. Shur, itā€™s only a cod.

Flip-flop. Youā€™re all over the place this morning. Grab a coffee and come back.

Heres a bit of toast and go have a lie down, youā€™ll be grand.

Iā€™m fairly solidā€¦youā€™re the one all over the place demanding hospital bills :smiley: