Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

Zen

Fascists like @glasagusban want a two tier society and want to discriminate against those who don’t share his warped world view

1 Like

Don’t forget not allowing removal of medical treatments as well and I am sure he was lining them all up against a wall to be shot as well. You want to watch out. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Indoor mask mandate here again, for vaccinated and unvaccinated. The freedoms afforded by vaccination are starting to slip away. Delta is mocking us.

Why do you feel entitled to be a burden on the state? What makes you such a precious little snowflake?

1 Like

Nicola Sturgeon gone full OIUTF.

2 Likes

I’m not the one that’s feeling entitled. You are the one who has advocated for a two tier society that discriminates against citizens making personal choices, apparently your world view should be forced on others.

You wan to discriminate against me and people like me and that exposes you as a nasty and sinister individual.

1 Like

Lockdowns are a two tier society. A way for middle class lads with cushy jobs to feel warm and fuzzy at home staring at the laptop pretending they’re working whilst the less well off either get laid off or continue to go into work every day, putting themselves in harm’s way so the lads can still get their avocados in the shop. They’ve made the wealthy become even more wealthy whilst hammering the poor in society. As usual, the lefties love them.

8 Likes

Agree with most of that post. I’d be fairly lefty though but I don’t love lockdowns.

1 Like

Do you think you should be looked after by the state of you get sick from Corona virus?

Fulvio won’t get sick from something no more serious than an oul flu

Is that due to the failure to vaccinate enough people?

The chances of me getting hospitalised from Covid are slim to none. If you’re u40, fit and healthy then you have little chance of being impacted.

I’m also a tax payer who is entitled to medical care but now you want to discriminate against tax payers and their healthcare because they don’t do what you want them to do.

You’re such a sinister and nasty person.

1 Like

There you have.

Sense of entitlement.

I pay for it so of course my healthcare should be secure.

You want to discriminate against people who pay their tax payers and their access to healthcare because they don’t do what you say?

Nasty, nasty individual.

Imagine feeling so entitled that you’re happy to block a bed needed by someone needing a kidney transplant. How selfish would you need to be for that?

Wow. Just wow.

2 Likes

Given you spend all day every day in a dark room with no human contact, that’s probably true.

I’m not blocking a bed. Unlike you I am someone who is fit and healthy. You got a vaccine early because you played up your obesity card.

I can run a 5k in under 22 minutes and have the fitness age of a 20 year old. You want to discriminate against me because I’m in much better physical shape than you.

2 Likes

Let’s not 5k time shame here. We’re better than that.

1 Like

:grinning: