Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

Well what’s the announcement I see Leo spoofing away here but I’ve no sound?

:pint:

I’m not 100% sure but I think social distancing and table service (max 10 per table) will apply to nightclubs…

VIP sections with grey goose vodka on the way in Newcastle West.

It most certainly was not always the situation mate. If vaccine efficacy is greatly reduced after 6 months, and all of the evidence points towards that, then the vaccine manufacturers either lied about the efficacy of them in the earlier part of the year or atvthe very least made claims that they could not stand over. This should be kept in mind when extremist elements in society engage in talk about unvaccinated and cutting off their social welfare payments and refusing them healthcare and other let them die in the streets type rhetoric.

Also if we will need a booster every 6 months can you even call that a vaccine anymore?

5 Likes

Gearoid Whelan had the last laugh.

• specific sectoral guidance will be developed for nightclubs setting out appropriate protective measures. This will involve COVID-19 passes, contact tracing data collection and wearing of facemasks except when eating, drinking and dancing

If you’re dancing on the way to the jacks you’re exempt

Table service is a balls. I waited 40 mins for a pint on Saturday after a long drive.

Watching Mehole Martin and Eamon Ryan talking about how nightclubs might work is a vibe. Might as well be trying to explain quantum physics.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

Wedding restrictions lifted.

Manchester United Yes GIF by UEFA

1 Like

Maybe it just took six months to assess how effective they are

Mehole asked about children heading out trick and treating now. Is it verboten?

lol

1 Like

So what’s the story with travelling back home now? Myself and the wife are vaccinated and will get boosters soon; daughter recently had Covid but our baby obviously isn’t vaccinated and hasn’t had Covid.

Some top quality satire material being produced.

Unfortunately @Cheasty Will be there waiting to refuse your baby entry to the country.

3 Likes

I think ‘little superspreading biohazard’ is the term

1 Like

you’re perfectly fine to travel, and have been since August really. Once you have a cert, you dont need to provide anything for a child under 12. Just need to complete the passenger locator form. But no restrictions on any of you really.

2 Likes