Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

Holohan is getting ready with a big announcement today

2 Likes

Any copy and paste potential?

Did NPHET have a briefing on Monday? Why are they having one today? Are we back to NPHET and the government being at loggerheads and each side trying to win PR battles?

@Batigol the inlaws arrived on a flight from CdeG via tangier via tel aviv om monday, 5 days stopovers in Morocco and Marseilles before they landed here
I collected them from T2 arrivals at around 6pm
It was a most pleasant experience, I had x2 (two) double espressos and one of these very nice fruit cake things with an Italian sounding name from Cafe Nero- my son had a tooth knocked out in a match Friday night in Dundalk so he had x2 hot chocolates as a treat… ( one of the other kids got the fella back- great to see you lads having a bit of edge)

anyway, himself was delighted that he was able to bring 600 marlbro undetected thru customs and nobody asked him for any covid pass, he was utterly disgusted tho that we had to go to designated smoking areas outside the airport… he was ok with the fact that you couldnt smoke inside but the whole actually having to stand in a particular spot outside he wasnt too happy with, i told him it was grand and just work away

anyway - glowing report of the airport

1 Like

This is in no way a justification of Ireland’s policies. It’s a demonstration of how cold hard reality is going to overtake Europe this winter.

Savage restrictions incoming

1 Like

i love the bit when he straightens his tie in the press conference… you know he is getting ready then

Back to the zoom quizzes with ye lads

Hopefully RTE replace the 2004 Munster Final loop with the 2021 final.

Locking it down again

Bulls are bad for the environment. Tony needs to go

All joking aside tony and co never announce the lock downs though.

Sure our contact tracing was as useful as a chocolate dildo

No correct only sends the letters recommend them to the goverment who are too spineless to challenge the experts

Where has the forum favourite Lule o Neill been lately? He doesn’t have a book out this year. Must have loads of spare time

Do you think Denmark’s contact tracing and testing regime is good?

Your doing it again. Calm down ffs

Bit wet out nothing else to be doing

Twill be out under fierce strain after the first nightclub outbreak when the contract tracers are trying to track down the names they were given - Hugh G Rection, Ulick McGee and @mikehunt

1 Like