Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

Groundhog day

1 Like

Stuck in a Rutte.

2 Likes

Is contact tracing banjaxed now we have 5.5k cases per day??

The Queens Bhoy rattled big style :joy::uk::uk::uk:

There isnā€™t really any major contact tracing going on.

You know what to do mate

Upwards of 20 times daily for some of them :joy:

Youā€™d have to admire the daft cunts

1 Like

yeah? well it will be less now, with recent numbers

Was looking forward to Holland v Norway, no crowd now.

This thread is great for giving me my weekly COVID update.

We are still going round in circles from what I see. Looking forward to getting my vaccine status barcode tattoo in 2022.

2 Likes

Youā€™d want your head examined to ever answer a call from an unknown number.

3 Likes

There is no one forcing you to read the posts on this thread @backinatracksuit ,

If its repetitive and boring, donā€™t read it. Its as simple as that pal.

1 Like

Iā€™ve had two today. Ignored both of them.

Seemed to be an extra digit both times as well.

Youā€™re well known as a harmless simple cunt. But that post above is ridiclious even for you.

Give it a rest.

3 Likes

:joy::joy:

I got a text for being a close contact. No symptoms, double vaxxed, so told I donā€™t have to restrict movements (albeit I am restricting, but have 3 neg antigens so far). Got a letter today and a free pack of antigen tests and told to test three times over next week, but donā€™t have to restrict movement. Got a text later then, where they said I got incorrect info and there would be no tests sent and that I have to self isolate in a room on my own for 2 weeks. One of our kids (no symptoms, no positive tests) has been told they can go back to school on the 20th. Other one (no symptoms, no positive tests) has been told they can go back to school on the 23rd. The child who was positive can go back on the 17th. Yet Iā€™m double vaxxed with no symptoms and theyā€™ve now told me Iā€™ve to isolate until 26th.

Whatever IT system they have set up is all over the place. Iā€™m not at all surprised at the complete shit show of it all. Just expecting ineptitude for all of this.

19 Likes

The Dutch have fucked us here

Youā€™re thinking of the first domino are you?

Holohan wouldnt be a man to give into peer pressure in fairness to him :grinning:

I am rather confused Gman after reading that!!!

He is a headbanger.

No sense there at all unfortunately.