Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

I’ve heard with Pfizer, On a still night if you go up a little height and point your finger high up in the air, you can pick up Atlantic 252.

12 Likes

And they’re still playing “74/75” by “The Connells”

6 Likes

Followed by Runaway Train from Soul Asylum

3 Likes

Followed by “Jessie” by Joshua Kadison.

2 Likes

I step off the train, I’m walking down your street again

Some posters here are terrified of that truth, blows all their propaganda and lies wide apart.

1 Like

Welcome to the enlightened side.

And Not if You Were The Last Junkie on Earth by the Dandy Warhols.

1 Like

"My mother came to Hazard when I was just seven
Even then the folks in town said with prejudiced eyes
That boy’s not right
Three years ago when I came to know Mary
First time that someone looked beyond the rumors and the lies
And saw the man inside…

I swear I left her by the river
I swear I left her safe and sound
I need to make it to the river
And leave this old Nebraska town

1 Like

RTE with the permanent “Stay Safe” sign in the top right hand corner of the screen :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

They should replace it with photos of the RTE crew standing on top of the stay 2m apart signs at Phil Collins’ leaving do.

1 Like

This is just madness. Sure, even just look at the USA, most of the states have clearly no intention of ever ending the pandemic, they don’t give a fuck. If they don’t end it we cant end it. The pandemic is never going to end. Just accept it and get on with it.

Once the fear ends the pandemic ends. Once you read the news with that in mind it’s a game changer.

How many people do you personally know who died in last year

How many

• cancer
  • heart attacks
  • old age
  • car crashes
  • Covid

How many people do you know who survived the above.

Cancer is still the scariest mother fucker out there

11 Likes

China has spoken

I’ve heard several stories of breakthrough infections in groups but they all show a fraction being infected. Interested in all of the data and I know they might wear off, but they still show decent protection to mass vaccinated groups to me.

Ground work being laid for winter "restrictions "

We will always have concerns about the winter because it can bring on new variants and it can bring on new viruses. It can pose significant challenges to the health service and that’s why planning is already underway for a winter initiative,” he added.

The Taoiseach said Covid cases have a “disproportionate impact” on the health service and hospitals compared to non-Covid cases.

“We have to be mindful of the impact on the health services so that will always be a metric – we cannot ignore that because it impacts treatment of heart, cancer. You get a lot of delays so that’s a key metric,” he said.

“We can never go back again to putting the huge imposition on frontline staff which happened in January and February. There will be constant monitoring.”

1 Like

It’s hard to see how we won’t have restrictions now to “protect the health system”

The fact that fully vaccinated people can’t attend an outdoor event on Sunday doesn’t make any sense.

5 Likes

Martin is really trying to nail down his position as the weakest Taoiseach of all time.

We will have to wait until Leo comes on board before we see a full Croke park again. The man is a disgrace.

6 Likes