Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

Thatā€™s a new low for the anti vaxx nut jobs

3 Likes

A new low for the vaccine fascists in politicising deaths to score points.

So your response was to post a picture of a dead lady thatā€™s left behind 3 young kids and poke fun/ridicule her weight? - Youā€™re a fucking scumbag.

5 Likes

No.

I just pointed out that those who are trying to politicise the death of a lady thatā€™s left behind 3 young kids should maybe have a look at all the factors.

You fucking scumbag.

Iā€™ve put that low life on ignore. What a scumbag.

2 Likes

Some sensible discourse here. @TheBlackSpot would prefer this to nolan or Crawley shrieking
Prof. Jay Bhattacharya: I stand by the Great Barrington Declaration - The Post

1 Like

ā›¹ļøā€ā™‚ļøšŸŽ£

Informed?

Give us an informed article there pls.

11 deaths in 100k cases up north (u40 category).

I stick to the data, not opinion piece articles.

What about transmission?

What about it? What does it matter if itā€™s not causing serious illness and death? People get sick and recover the whole time with viruses.

Youā€™re struggling now

Iā€™ve answered your point. You seem to be lost for a response. Not surprising as anything mentally taxing puts you astray.

:joy::joy: ok

Carryharrism.

3 Likes

Youā€™ve answered nothing my pretend Nordie friend

Itā€™s got full FDA approval now, will that change your mind? I would say the balance of risk for a fella your age is probably more towards the vaccine at this stage, the heart issue seems to be more for teens.

1 Like

Does it though? Thereā€™s Thereā€™s hapes of twitter posts saying the current Pfizer injectable is still under emergency use legislationā€¦its a different Pfizer one thatā€™s been given full approval- one thatā€™s still being manufactured? Needless to say I have a healthy scepticism regarding such stuff but there seems to be some validity to the claims

Iā€™m not really worried about either Covid or the vaccine. Both have probably a minimum chance of doing anything serious but I may never get Covid or I may have had it without knowing and already have immunity. Whereas Iā€™d be consenting and volunteering to get the vaccine.

Hapes of Twitter posts. Thatā€™s conclusive so.

12 Likes