Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

Imagine @glenshane 's Twitter feed :grimacing:

4 Likes

Those would be incorrect, there are no different Pfizer vaccines, or different Moderna, AZ or J&J. All are the same formulations as originally released.

So you think they have full FDA approval for a vaccine they havenā€™t finished yet?

2 Likes

If it was conclusive I wouldnā€™t have asked the question or expressed scepticism. Honestly fagan, you donā€™t half let yourself down sometimes

Donā€™t know buddy, apparently not

1 Like

Given what a pain in the ass it is not to be vaccinated at this stage, Iā€™d be getting it if in your shoes.

There is only one Pfizer-BioNTech Covid vaccine. It was developed by BioNTech and manufactured by both companies. The confusion may be the brand name Comirnaty, which is relatively new.

The people who bravely took the vaccine have saved humanity.

3 Likes

Robert Malone seems to be the deniersā€™ current crank of choice.

Wonder who itā€™ll be next week.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

He was one of the early pioneers of mRNA vaccine technology in the late 80s and seems extremely annoyed he has not been given much credit for it.

Is this because his profile claims heā€™s n inventor of ā€˜mrna and rna as a drugā€™?

Youā€™re supposed to have me on ignore, you gobshite

4 Likes

See above. As far as I know his group at Vical were the first to inject mRNA into mice and demonstrate you could produce proteins within living tissue.

didnā€™t they use a bit of a diseased chimps brain to develop the AZ vaccine?

Itā€™s based on a cold virus that infects chimps.

The cold is a coronavirus, much like the one the Chinese made in that lab

2 Likes

Aye, I think the claim has some inbuilt constructive ambiguity

A lad on the Internet told me that the polio vaccine is contagious, he seems legit. Iā€™m starting to have reservations about the second generation nasal vaccines I announced to the forum several months ago. Iā€™ll keep you all up to speed