Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

:roll_eyes:

Iā€™m pointing out simple facts. Facts are not a fake narrative. Your bullshit is a fake narrative.

Other EU countries sped up accepting refugees. Ireland suspended it.

Which approach did you defend?

Not necessarily true either, but Iā€™m not going down the rabbit hole. I think your accusations are laughable tbh. Just because they disagree with you doesnā€™t make them pol pot.

1 Like

Iā€™ll ask you again. Where did I say what you claimed I said?

I am pro-Ireland taking in refugees, because Afghanistan is in the middle of a societal and humanitarian disaster.

Your response to Ireland stopping taking refugees was a glib mass death reference.

Youā€™re a gung ho zero covid advocate. Presumably thatā€™s incompatible with accepting refugees during a pandemic.

Am I wrong? Do you think Ireland was right to suspend accepting refugees?

I think it was morally reprehensible.

They are not accusations. They are facts. I merely state what their views are and what the reality of their ideology is. They damn themselves more than enough with their own words and actions for me to have to invent anything about them.

They are the Covid equivalent of the paid propagandist ā€œscientistsā€ who propagandised for tobacco companies to cast doubt on the link between smoking and cancer and for fossil fuel companies and right wing politicians to dismiss the link between fossil fuels and human activity and the climate crisis.

The so called Great Barrington Declaration was straight out of the propagandistsā€™ handbook. From the 1970s to the 1990s, a series of fake, pseudoscientific ā€œdeclarationsā€ attempted to cast doubt on the link between smoking and cancer and the link between human activity and the climate crisis.

In hindsight do you think their advice/predictions were generally right or wrong?

My response to your comment was to outline how you are taking part in a narrative pushed by racists to brand opponents of mass death as racist, in order to push mass death.

Youā€™re doing this because youā€™ve either decided to become, or are unaware of the fact you are allowing yourself be used as a useful idiot.

Iā€™ve asked you several times to back up what you claimed I said with a quote. You havenā€™t done so, because I didnā€™t say what you claimed I said.

Did somebody say ā€œdisingenuousā€?

ā€œnarrative, narrative, narrativeā€.

Was Ireland right to suspend accepting refugees?

I support Ireland taking refugees, you dimwit. And lots of them.

Do you agree that Ireland was wrong to suspend accepting refugees for covid reasons?

When did Ireland suspend the arrival of refugees?

How many refugees are not here, or rather still in Afghanistan, as a result of such?

I havenā€™t been watching the Irish news lately.

I think we should take in as many as can be physically got in.

Some quare headers emerging all the same.

A simple yes or no answer would suffice. Your questions are irrelevant.

Youā€™re being very, very silly. Plus ca change.

You canā€™t say myself and that vanden bossche lad didnā€™t warn you fellas.

The government was involved in a huge controversy over itā€™s housing policy, he survived a no confidence vote over it but the strands of the coalition have been freyed by it. Thatā€™s the reason.

2 Likes

Bloomberg (@business) Tweeted:
Thereā€™s growing concern that vaccinated people may be more vulnerable to serious illness from the Covid delta variant than previously thought https://trib.al/9ckEJJ7 https://twitter.com/business/status/1429029306945187844?s=20

The mainstream is shifting which means the tide has truly turned. Tis a lonely furrow Sidney & Mike will be ploughing now.

Going with the consensus opinion has been fraught with danger during this pandemic. There are very few experts left standing.

In about 5 years time a gobshite of a tawny toothed mad scientist will appear on the late late. Heā€™ll be gesticulating madly from inside a plastic bubble, while enthusiastically explaining the concept of ā€˜herd immunityā€™ to a socially distanced, slack jawed, ADE ravaged audience. @mikehunt etc will be delighted at this development and will race to be the first to announce this new strategy to tfk.
@glenshane will smile, shake his head sadly and sagely mutter something about having said as much in April '2020. His youthful third wife will no doubt share this little joke, laugh coquettishly and ask @glenshane if itā€™s time for bed

1 Like

Right wing disinformation agent Martin Ghouldorff endorses David Quinn, Toby Young, Allison Pearson, The Spectator and GB News as authorities on Covid.