Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

Itā€™s time for Covid survivors to rise up and take back what is rightfully theirs.

Those nurses come across as very nice people:

Posting here because I am just beyond heartbroken and so incredibly angry and donā€™t really have anyone I can share this with.

Iā€™m an LPN and about 50% of my job is doing phone triage. I primarily work in pediatrics so most of my calls are fairly mild (breastfeeding and formula questions, medication refills, reiterating home care instructions, scheduling urgent appts, etc.). Even though I havenā€™t suffered anywhere near the amount that many of you have, this last year has certainly taken its toll.

A patientā€™s mother called to schedule a symptom based appt. No big deal right? Wrong. After some prying I find out that this fucking idiot has been giving her toddler ivermectin because she started to have mild cold symptoms and they were worried it may be covid (mind you, nobody in the family is vaccinated and nobody has been tested). Sheā€™s absolutely showing signs of toxicity. I immediately told the mom she needs to call 911 and this dumbass has the audacity to tell me she doesnā€™t need to go to the ER she just needs to see a doctor in the clinic. It took everything in me to not scream at her. I kept her on the line while I dialed 911 for her and provided them with her address. A police officer spoke with me and my attending and reassured us that parents cannot decline medical care because itā€™s suspected abuse and she will be seen in the ER no matter what. CPS report is in the works and Iā€™m sure one will be done by hospital staff as well.

I just canā€™t fucking believe some people. Our antivax or vaccine hesitant parents can annoy me quite a bit, but literally poisoning your child with medication made for farm animals is a whole different ball game. And Iā€™m pregnant, so of course Iā€™m extra upset and canā€™t help but cry every time I think about it. I hope they never get their child back.

Edit: Thanks to everyone for such empathetic responses. Mandated reporting is so incredibly important and I know any of you would have done the same thing. Iā€™m not one to pray, but Iā€™ve been praying this little one gets moved to a safe home.

Anyone giving Ivermectin or any regulated drug without doctorā€™s approval to a child should be locked up.

Actually, I was just thinking of asking you there, I assume that very soon the US insurance companies will refuse to cover anyone who isnā€™t vaccinated? And then the US vaccination rate will probably sky-rocket?

Americans are fucking mental.

Iā€™d say itā€™s not far off, but will likely include those who have had Covid so have antibodies from infection or vaccination.

Big pharma and insurance companies.

You could not meet two more morally bankrupt sectors (maybe teaching and journalism).

3 Likes

So basically very fucking little lifted in terms of restrictions.

Why are cinemas open but not theatres?

1 Like

That doctor should be struck off for breaching the Hippocratic oath.

A scumbag

Id imagine cinemas are not going to have people shouting etc (bar on screen). Just a guess mind.

Oh yes they will

Oh no they wont

1 Like

Get vaccinated and catch covid is the best thing?

Itā€™s a close second to catching Covid and surviving.

3 Likes

Youā€™d be out of your mind to turn down a bit of Covid if you ask me.

Ah like, there are only a few actors on stage and theyā€™re a few metres back usually.

I dont disagree

Strengthens argument that Covid will become an early childhood illness that kids should be exposed to and deliberately infected - like people do with chicken pox

2 Likes