Coronavirus Thread (sponsored by Anthony Fauci & Pfizer) (Part 5)

Reduce the testing

2 Likes

Friday 22nd is gonna be off the chain.

3 Likes

This will be bigger than the Easter Rising.

22 October will ever be known as LĂĄ Saoirse

2 Likes

The Friday before the bank holiday weekend!!

ISAG will be fuming.

2 Likes

My next door neighbour’s birthday is Oct 22nd. We are gonna go apeshit

1 Like

I don’t even know if my next door neighbours have birthdays.

3 Likes

Has any country introduced antibody tests?

Of course not, they have no interest in people who actually have long term immunity.

Big pharma don’t profit out of natural immunity.

Widespread antibody testing would surely inform the type of knowledge for rollback of restrictions.

2 Likes

The South Africans in Soweto won’t WFH in the townships and are ruining it for the rest of us

Take that @glenshane

Magical thinking is a by product of fear. Belief in magical cures is a by product of fear. Belief in demagoguery is a by product of fear. Rejection of the excellent vaccines we have is a by product of fear. Paralysis and lack of preparedness in terms of policy is a by product of fear. Refusal to contemplate all but the most optimistic outcomes is a by product of fear. Rejection of voices who are not fantastical pollyannas is a by product of fear.

There’s good fear and bad fear. Bad fear is all of the above. Good fear is essentially respect for what we’re dealing with. Way too much bad fear around.

Aoife isn’t going to give up her little bit of relevance without appealing to the gombeens and gobshites. A few attention seeking dog whistles should rope in the sick weirdos who want kids in masks, when they forget about her she’ll be the ruth dudley edwards of science

3 Likes
1 Like

Singapore 1 Ireland 0.

There is nothing strange about that. Clapton is a lunatic, Zack and the boys have typically been on the rationalist side.

3 Likes

I appreciate the rationale into coercing people, I’m just not sure why it’s necessary. Could you explain vaccine passports are so vital?

3 Likes
7 Likes