7. Siobhan Ginty

8. Nulty, Patrick.

9. The judge in the semi final of the Oaks in Clonmel

10. Niamh Horan[/CENTER]

[CENTER]99. Paul Kimmage

1. Ming Flanagan

2. Tony O Donohue

3. John Bruton[/CENTER]

@Sidney Mickey Harte missing from the poll boss.

Fuck. Can’t seem to edit the poll.

Harte will have to be added to another group instead.

This is not a good start.

Sean dunne and Gail killilea?

What about them?

The above field is surely not strong enough that they wouldn’t easily qualify. They are world class.

Shoot out between O Hara and Horan here I reckon

Poor selection here. Cant go wrong with two blueshirts shatter and brton

I have a feeling a certain journalist from the Sindo is going to be added to @Rocko 's new rule sticky thread before the week is out.

Very weak heat, but Shatter’s cuntishness spans the years. He gets my vote.

Who the fuck nominated Paul Kimmage?

This cunt

if she sued for defamation for being nominated COTY just print off her twitter feed and go with the truth defence

FFS. I’m glad that fucker is gone, he’ll never show his face around here again.

Kimmage is a cunt and a shit journalist.

His witch-hunt against Lance Armstrong because he was better at cycling than him was pathetic and sad. He is also a very bad journalist, I’ve read a few of his articles and it is long-winded guff. He spends ages trying to set the scene and indulging in twee anecdotal issues rather than tackling the issue he means to. This twee imagery thing seems to be unique to Irish journalists - there is nothing worse than reading an article and getting the feeling that the author is patronising you.

Sites like joe.ie and balls.ie are like Paul Kimmage for slow learners.

[quote=“Rudi, post: 891146, member: 1052”]His witch-hunt against Lance Armstrong because he was better at cycling than him was pathetic and sad. He is also a very bad journalist, I’ve read a few of his articles and it is long-winded guff. He spends ages trying to set the scene and indulging in twee anecdotal issues rather than tackling the issue he means to. This twee imagery thing seems to be unique to Irish journalists - there is nothing worse than reading an article and getting the feeling that the author is patronising you.

Sites like joe.ie and balls.ie are like Paul Kimmage for slow learners.[/quote]

FFS, the vast majority of professional cyclists were better than Kimmage. There were some other reasons why he wrote about Livestrong, do you need to be reminded of them?

FFS @Rudi armstrong cheated like nadal and kimmages dogged determination exposed him

Jealousy being the main one. Lance Armstrong did great things for cancer sufferers but Kimmage sought to vilify him because he could cycle better than him. That’s really petty.

Wow, not sure where to start, so I’ll leave that as the masterpiece of utter stupidity that it is.