• Jennifer Zamperelli
  • Des Cahill
  • Margaret Cash
  • Noirin O Sullivan
  • Conor McGregor
  • Mickey Harte
  • John Connors

0 voters

One vote per person. Polls close lunchtime New Years Eve.

A lineup worth of the competition. This is a tough decision

1 Like

If I’d known today was the day, I would have had the spuds ate already. I’ll wait until after the dinner. This is a fine line up and deserves to be thought out rather than a rush of blood

1 Like

Pure agony

I’m in turmoil here.

I think Connors would be likely to find out about this. It would really push him over the edge. That’s worth bearing in mind.

1 Like

No-one expects anything else from foster, she’s just doing her job and being true to her nature.

2 Likes

I need to do some serious soul searching before I put my name to anything here. This is tough.

Once I see Williams name I lose all reasoning as to the validity of the rest even being on the ballot.

4 Likes

You can change your vote depending on which way the wind is blowing or if a poster you dislike expresses support for a candidate, don’t overthink it

1 Like

I’d be like that with D’arcy

I’d like to appeal once again to you all, don’t waste your vote on McGregor, he’s a low life scumbag beneath this forum and competition. This competition is for cunts in its truest meaning… McGregor is scum.

7 Likes

Let’s wait and see what the clergy have to say about all of this, yeah?

3 Likes

Overall this is a very weak affair.

cc @clergy

What happened to flatty’s solicitor lad?

1 Like

Was about to ask the same question. Flatty dropped the ball here. That fella would have been a worthy winner.

What will it say about the forum if places 1,2 and 3 are all men?

Des should never have made this final.

4 Likes

Disappointed Thompson didn’t make the cut

1 Like

The people have spoken, I wouldn’t have him in the final personally but one mans harmless simpleton is another mans COTY.