Coup in Turkey

Just a waste of thread space then. Some lads on here panic very easily :roll_eyes:

You mean as opposed to the thousands of other threads on here?

Erdogan is a cunt. Would have been no harm if they got rid of him.

4 Likes

If they were working for Gulen, the alternative would probably have been even worse.

Turkey shoot?

1 Like

Erdogan isn’t looking a gift coup in the mouth, he’s arrested everyone who could oppose him, generals, judges, police officers. He’s also sacked thousands of public servants. A real move to solidify his power. Talking about bringing back the death penalty as well.
Some suggestion on the internet that this was a false flag operation to consolidate his power, but even though I love a good conspiracy, I don’t buy that. I read a comment elsewhere that the purge was planned for this weekend anyway and some of the military got wind of it and tried to strike before he got them, this makes a lot more sense and would explain why it seemed so poorly planned.
Either way Turkey is in a bad place now and Erdogan has total control.

2 Likes

Welcome to the EU lads

It could be time for the exploding cigar trick

Meanwhile back at the ranch, Enda tries his own couple for a United Ireland

The Turks are burying some of the lads killed during the coup in a traitors cemetery at the back of a dog sanctuary.

Still about 16,000 people locked up.

reports of men in custody been raped with truncheons and fingers

Closing down shit loads of TV stations and newspapers. Cleaning house, proper dictator style. :clap:

Typical Horsebox making a skit of people’s lives being destroyed

6 Likes

Let them eat cake.

Sure you were doing it yourself about Limerick last week fella.

What are you on about now? Do you ever take a day off from being a dickhead?

2 Likes

Look if you want to excel at something you need to give it your all. Dickheadery isn’t a part-time pursuit. So, no.

1 Like

I can respect that, carry on.

Erdogan has mugged everyone off. What a convenient coup

1 Like

Erdogan leaving no stone unturned…