Coup in Turkey

Is Erdogan a Galatasary , Fener or Besiktas man ???

This might knock the EU application back a few years.

Erdogan is beginning the islamification, and with it IMO, the disintegration of the Turkish state.
He is a ruthless and barbaric individual.

1 Like

Attaturk is turning in his grave. What are nato doing?

2 Likes

Yeah, but there’s a good chance he’ll be ‘our’ barbarian. Hence the political non-response.

I see the government are looking for Hakan Sukur former Turkish centre forward in regard to the coup. The bull of the Bosporous .

The sister in law is back from Istanbul for a few weeks. She says it’s fucking mental and that they’ve become desensitised to the craziness but that many normal folk are starting to prepare exit strategies.

1 Like

Probably the safest place in Europe to go on a sun holiday though…if you could stomach it.

No terrorists going to fuck with Erdogan…when he’s buying the cheap oil off the cunts.

And would you be flying into Istanbul airport by any chance?

My barber tells me Erdogan is a great guy.

Not a fucking hope…the only time I stepped foot in Turkey was in a rented car around the island of Cyprus and that was bad enough.

They’d burn the ears off you those Turkish barbers.[quote=“Watch_The_Break, post:270, topic:22747, full:true”]
My barber tells me Erdogan is a great guy.
[/quote]

1 Like

Eh, what?

But your hair looks like shit…

It’s well known they’re strongly aligned with Saudi and IS mate…

You’re thinking about the Kurds obviously…

Thirteen suspects, including 10 Turks, were charged on Sunday over the Istanbul airport suicide bombings, the deadliest of several attacks to strike Turkey’s biggest city this year, the Dogan news agency reported.

Turkish officials have pointed blame at the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isil) for Tuesday’s gun and bomb spree at Ataturk airport, which left 45 people dead including 19 foreigners.

I wouldn’t believe a word of that pal, that’s lies from Turkish officials.

Well mate, either way, Turkey is not in anyway safe from terrorism.

Why would they blame ISIS if it was the Kurds? They love a good excuse to attack the kurds sure

At a guess I’d say…to look good in front of Nato mate.

They’re the most untrustworthy snakes of all time…they’re an awful shower…whatever they release to Reuters etc I’d take with a pinch of salt.

Erdogan controls the press releases there mate…

Would be economic suicide for IS to attack Turkey.

They already have attacked them.