Couriers

That fella is riding my wife

All the lads buying their coke off the dark web are seething.

4 Likes

Only one there mate

:clap::clap::clap:

My cousins husband was the ceo of yodel a while back. They called round one day after he took the job. Ya see the hedge there? , I asked. “I call that the yodel letterbox”
He was not amused.

1 Like

What’s Yodel ?

Big parcel delivery company in tanland. They generally just fuck stuff over, or into the hedge. Pal of mine had an eight foot high back wall into the yard, and they just threw a microwave he’d bought over it with the obvious result.

Tnh

3 Likes

Fastway Cork fucked me up big time last year ( return to sports direct) idiot driver forgot to scan my parcel after picking it up-,so started a 2 / 3 months of hassle, writing, calling, emails etc etc - both them and SD were blaming each other,in the meantime my kid needed another pair of football boots so i was out of pocket twice- finished when by pure coincidence when at fastway depot little island CORK I met a guy I knew from years back who sorted it - got my money back,in future i think gf small claims court would be a better option

Can’t be too careful. Keep the riff raft out.

Oh it did.

This lad in fact
/original/3X/1/2/1297d57e0b1aa562e76248500c63845f2c637b99.mp4

1 Like

Ok @flattythehurdler

Weird enough posting

Log off until tomorrow

3 Likes

Yup. Chucking a microwave/fridge over an 8’ wall would be no bother to that lad. TDH

1 Like

Posting a clip of a weightlifter doesn’t make a story about a courier company any more believable.

Doesn’t make it any less believable.
True nonetheless.

Third courier of the day just landed there. The missus is doing her best to keep the economy ticking over, while the rest of ye are hiding under the bed.

4 Likes

Same here.

There seems to be a lot of online stuff going on which is good.

Couriers are run off their feet at the moment. We had a delivery to the office the other day from UPS or some other reputable enough crowd. It wasn’t a UPS van - just a VW Golf with the seat in the back folded down and a printed A4 logo in the window. The driver said they were trying to add capacity wherever they could :grinning: