Couriers

And not screed of insurance covering them to do deliveries

1 Like

Lads I’m due a package from eBay and when I go to track package the tracking number doesn’t say who the carrier is,just a global tracking number .There was an attempted delivery last week apparently and now it’s with the courier but I don’t know who that is.Its only a rem6for the TV but I can’t watch any Netflix.

Can you not access the menu manually?

Try the tracking number on this site

GLS and Nightline are the greatest shower of cowboys going. DPD are the only ones around here who are in any way reliable. I’ll give their driver a score at Christmas

Ran into this a few weeks ago.

Get nexflix on your phone.
Get your phone on the same home network as your TV.
Use the cast from within Netflix on your phone to cast to your TV
This gives Netflix on your TV a kick and it opens up.
It’s then controlable from your buttons on the TV.

1 Like

DPD are a franchise. You basically buy an area off them and then you invoice them based on the volume of packages you deliver. I think you have to provide your own van too. Fastways operate in a similar fashion I believe, so the quality of service will obviously vary hugely.

This is all I’m getting

Does it show the Courier when you put in the number?

Would you contact the seller and ask them who they used?

They can’t say who’s carrying it in Oireland

Not much use to you now probably mate but you can download universal remote apps on your phone

Whenever I see that name Pitney Bowes I avoid it like a plague. I don’t know exactly who or what they are but it seems to me to be some sort of attempt by ebay to muscle in on part of the postage costs of an item.

You’ve probably put your Manorhamilton address on it. Some exasperated courier scouring Mullies looking for you.

1 Like

GLS “Grant Deposit Permission”.

Have I just gave them permission to loose my parcel? The choices weren’t great. Just deliver as normal would have been a nice option. Using the virus to their own advantage I think.

youve just allowed the courier to “deposit” a shit in your package

1 Like

There’s nothing worse than delivery drivers txting you to tell you that he’s dropped your package at the shop instead of out to your house.

Ah there is a few things worse…

1 Like

In that exact moment, there’s nothing worse.

1 Like