Coursing 2010/11 - The Road to Clonmel

It is an honour to be mentioned in the same sentence as the names you have listed above. I am truly grateful of this accolade.

There were many highlights over the few days, a few notable ones were, Dunphs attempted claiming of Sir Marks box, the banter in short odds with Jimmy Barry, witnessing Ladbrokes getting cleaned out, MAD’s athleticism in the ‘Grand National’ style event in O’Keefes, Rintintins ‘take no shit’ policy from the bouncers, Runts jagerbomb heroics!! The coursing wasn’t bad either. I was dissapointed to see my Derby selection seize up solid in the semi and struggle in the final.
Roll on the Road to Clonmel 2012.

I enjoyed Pat Mustard, and the dodgy plug on his amp.

How did Aristo Emperor fair in clonmel???

Gone in the first round.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZcxBXcJDTw

Central City. :clap:

The Runt can be spotted there about 00:56 in with the cap on and the striped tracksuit top…

That hare running back to slips at 5:30 and trying to jump the fence is gas.

Excellent stuff there. I cant see you in the video at all Dunph, id have thought they’d have singled you out with the same bright red hoody as last year.

I hear the newly-flush Runt is the only man in Ballysteen able to post bail for those two young lads arrested outside Hearns’ in Clonmel. :lol:

:lol:
When is court day in Clonmel? Bail must have been set wicked high for those lads.

TFKCSC Casuals - Coursings Original Firm

They took the shoe laces off one fella but the other fella was wearing slip-ons. The only hanging that went on in Clonmel was below at the slippers hut in Powerstown.

At approx 3pm on Monday !!

But a great week, different when you have a runner and you spend most of it in the car park. Great to have the dog go 3 days, but our chances of silverware ended 200yards in on Monday. Hock and Back in a a bit of a mess, the ground was like the road on Monday, but thats coursing. I will be back !!

Were there many bunny rabbits killed this year?

I didn’t see any.
In fact a few of the bunny rabbits did more damage to the dogs.

I knocked one down on the way home, other that i didn’t see any killed over the week…

Yeah they seemed to be full of running in that clip anyway.

The sight of one hare chasing the dogs up the course was a video to be posted to the anti’s anyway.

What stage is the court case at now?
Are costs to be decided soon?

I had assumed they got the probation act? After all the money I paid Gareth Pierce for their defence.

€640,000 with costs to be decided.
Appeal to the Supreme Court on going.