Coursing 2010/11 - The Road to Clonmel

Was Habeus Corpus suspended for the procecution of these innocents? Disgraceful scenes.

Well done to the wooly jumper gang, youā€™ve destoryed the Irish hare in the six counties, bravo :clap: :rolleyes:

Read that, and needs to be used to hammer the crusty cunts.

r.e. Courtā€“> Curtin and co got 240k for junking up Boavista, they are a fooking disgrace.

There is no justice in this fucking country.

At this point I would like to announce that TFKCSC are placing their full support behind Brendan Purcell in his run for President of the ICC.

Brendan, father of friend of TFKCSC Brian, is just the man to bring the coursing club back together. I will be putting his name on the TFKCSC ballot paper in Horse and Jockey in 3 weeks.

:clap:

+1

Please use this thread to log any motions ye want brought forward at the AGM.

Could you propose the motion that Soundmanpaddy be declared the moral winner of the 2011 Champion Stakes? Thereā€™ll be a show of hands to second the motion.

Noted.

Any comments on our presidential election.

Will he be unopposed or will some lunatic run against him? I donā€™t know the man but if his alright sort of a son is anything to go by then heā€™s the man.

Do we know what dates Clonmel is on next year? I must let the guards know when weā€™re touching downā€¦

Ask them for accommodation as well.

Brendan Purcell runs against existing president Brian Divilly.

The court issues seem to have been a blight on the Divilly premiership, maybe a change would be best.

Speaking of courts, will Rintintin, The Dunph, Manaboutdog and other assorted offline members of the TFKCSC be in breach of a court order if they attend the 2012 Coursing Derby or go within 10 miles of Clonmel? Was there any stipulation placed on their ticket of leave that time or were they simply discharged?

All dealings with the judiciary have been satisfactorily completed, and both sides parted amicably, full steam ahead for next years festivitiesā€¦

Nearly time to be getting dogs into trainingā€¦ HB, is it worth including Houdini on one of my fantasy coursing dockets?

Starting Monday 30th of January.

Provisional fixture list is on the coursing club website.

Itā€™s only July but Iā€™m already getting jiggy about the new season. Any ā€˜freshmanā€™ coursing sires to look out for lads?

First year of the wallace greensā€¦ Watch this space!

AGM tomorrrow lads.

Let the games beginā€¦