Coursing 2010/11 - The Road to Clonmel

Will there be enough bunny rabbits lads?

Wont make the call over, but am full steam ahead for the week, hotel room booked, bitch to roar on courtesy of the claasics club, dog I bred to roar on in the derby… Its all coming together nicely.

Will certainly come out of the shadows… Is it carnation in top pocket time?

Just look for the group of alright sorts wearing flat caps in the bar beside Ladbrokes…

You’ll find us at our usual haunt at Ladbrokes under the main stand after coursing. Look out for the crowd roaring home a sure thing that the dunph gave us in the cartoon racing @ Muzzleboro

Did you ring the B&B old stock?

I didn’t because I’m awaiting one potential member of our party to confirm his attendance. I should have it tied down tomorrow.

Dunph have you finalised your attire for Sunday night yet? I have put my lemon coloured cords into the wash for wearing on Sunday night under my bright red jumper and tweed jacket.

Tbh i haven’t finalised my wardrobe yet. It will be hard to top your effort. :lol: :clap:

Anything from the Barbour Spring/Summer 2012 collection will suffice…

Hard to see how a fella could fail to pull wearing this.

http://www.barbour.com/sites/default/files/styles/scale_crop_471_446/public/products/MWO0115GN52_0.jpg

I also have this ensemble which I will hold over until the Wednesday of Clonmel. My Sam Brown belt is currently being treated with dubbin by my scullery boy.

I’m leaning towards something like this myself:

http://i.ebayimg.com/03/!Bhsd2I!BGk~$(KGrHqMOKjUEsnLf!v9gBLKV,mMdCw~~_35.JPG

http://www.esquire.com/cm/esquire/images/EL/esq-brown-shoes-lg.jpg

Beautiful Dunph, look like a grand pair of Barkers there aswell.

[color="#ff0000"][size=“5”]BAN HARE COURSING Demonstration Hare at Dept. of Agriculture, Food and Fisheries /beside Dail Eireann [/size]
[size=“5”]Monday 30[sup]th[/sup] January 2012.[/size]
[size=“5”]Time 12.30 until 2pm. [press 1-2pm][/size]

[size=“3”]The opening day of the three-day so-called “National Coursing Festival” in Clonmel County Tipperary starts on Januray 30th, the Association of Hunt Saboteurs (AOHS) and the Campaign for the Abolition of Cruel Sports (CACS) will jointly organise a one hour protest outside the Dept. of Agriculture in Kildare Street DUBLIN, beside the Dail on that day Monday 30[sup]th[/sup] January. [/size]
[size=“3”]The National Coursing event is the culmination of the hare coursing season, the “All-Ireland Finals” of this barbaric and utterly discredited blood sport in which hares and dogs alike are exposed to the risk of serious injury or death. The fun consists of forcing hares to run from pairs of hyped-up dogs on part of a race course that is adapted annually to accommodate this terror-fest. Last year, a normally pro-coursing leading vet slammed the appalling treatment of greyhounds in Clonmel, where a number sustained injuries, as well as attacking the use of weak hares. More recently, FOI reports revealed that hares were mauled or otherwise horribly injured at coursing events nationwide over the past two years.[/size]
[size=“3”]We chose the venue for our protest this year for a specific reason: Minister for Agriculture Simon Coveney will shortly be introducing the long promised animal welfare bill. Though he has pledged that the bill will address many animal protection issues, we are concerned at the government’s refusal to say whether hare coursing will be one of them. We suspect that hare coursing will once again be exempted from our animal cruelty laws. This has happened in the past in response to lobbying from powerful, lavishly financed pro-animal baiting groups. We welcome members of the public and anyone concerned about ill-treatment of animals to join our protest on January 30[sup]th[/sup].[/size]

Bernie Wright
Press Officer AOHS.

I may have to give auld Bernie a ring from short-odds this year and tell her how the coursing is going.

Why not add her as a friend before you go on FB and tag her in a few photos down in short-odds?

Ah jaysus, the last time you rang a fella from Clonmel you caused war

You could hardly hide your lewis gun in that gun belt.

High & Mighty out of the champion… No stopping the Kyle’s now!

I’m after getting a text from an unknown number reminding me of the call over in the Minella on Sunday night. Sickened I’ll be missing those beef rolls.

Kev’s revenge starts here…

[quote=“Mac, post: 509606”]

Kev’s revenge starts here…[/quote]
No, I said ‘unknown’ number.