Coursing 2010/11 - The Road to Clonmel

I think I checked a good while back and there isnā€™t. Disappointing, was always a great night in Mulcahyā€™s.

Will you be enjoying a more sociable Clonmel then? Youā€™ll have to come out of the shadows this year!

Ah for jaysus sakeā€¦whoā€™s going to intervene between Rintintin and the bouncers of Hearnā€™s Hotel like?

Epic, epic, epic :clap: What time do you get in from France me old china?

Flying home on the Saturday night mate, iā€™ll spend that in Tour and head for Clonmel Sunday evening. A few hints in the Minella then, ah yes. :pint:

The draw was on earlier tonight, there was live coverage beamed around the world on the ICC website, I ask you, is there a better organised or more forward thinking organisation operating on these shores??

Canā€™t fucking wait now!

Whose coming to the callover with you? Rintinin, Julio? Pity the Runt is outā€¦

I must have a chat with RTT about his arrangements. Iā€™ll have to firm up numbers tomorrow and get some accomodation booked.

While I wonā€™t be present, Iā€™ll have a bitch carrying my colours in the Oaks courtesy of the members club draw. If she makes it to Wednesday Iā€™ll be pulling a sickie. I believe Iā€™ll be competing with another forum member in this competition :guns:

Which one did you get Mac?

Donā€™t know yet, not sure if it was drawn tonight or is done next Sunday. They pulled the names out on Friday and then let the anticipation build.

I thrashing out a deal here that may see me arrive early on the Sunday.

:clap:

Is there room in your B&B?

Could be, iā€™m not sure. Itā€™s a fairly big place alirght and iā€™d highly recommend it. I can send you on the details via pm if you want to ring them?

Do, Itā€™ll be my first port of call.

Would you not give Glen a ring? Iā€™m sure heā€™d be only delighted to have us back

The only person whoā€™ll be rung next week is Kev. I canā€™t be responsible for what I do when Iā€™m ossified in Clonmel.

Ubuntu texted me his number there earlierā€¦

Anyone got Pukeā€™s number?

Kev always sells more flyers at this time of the yearā€¦

http://mulcahys.ie/events.html

Mulcahyā€™s have gone with a mildly controversial coursing action shot for their promo here :lol:

:lol:

Email the link to Burnie White

Arise Sir Mark is a noble name for a Clonmel qualifier I must say. :smiley: