Coursing 2010/11 - The Road to Clonmel

+1

:mad:

:rolleyes:

Must get ready to leave soon. SS** i should be in the Minella at circa 8:30pm. I will see you in the usual spot, by the bar.

I’m only leaving Dublin now Dunph, but I’ll be in for the Call Over by 10. Looking forward to a right skinful tonight.

Things are a bit quiet, maybe too quiet? Have all the TFKCSC members been impounded in Clonmel station?

Runt, any reports on how its going?

I was sent pictures of hot whiskey at 1pm so God only knows what happened after that.
I hope they went for the carvery like last year. That was the saving of us (for a while).

[quote=“The Runt, post: 509634”]

I was sent pictures of hot whiskey at 1pm so God only knows what happened after that.
I hope they went for the carvery like last year. That was the saving of us (for a while).[/quote]
It’ll do them no harm but at the end of the day that carvery only prolonged the inevitable.
I’m sure the Dunph has had his altercation with Jimmy Barry above in short odds and all by now.

Hang Blaa’s dog won the Derby!

What a day for the TFKCSC :clap:

Woo hooooo

Well done Hang Blaa :clap: :clap:

I’m in bits after all that. Congrats HangBlaa, he was a worthy winner. I laid the fucker at 12/1!

This truly is the premier coursing forum on the www

To quote a well respected judge (AKA His Paudieness) in the aftermath: “A proper fucking dog!”

Dp

I thought it was 18s!!! You kept a low profile today, I was fucking dying after all that whiskey.

I could hardly stand today, i’m getting too old for this lark. He got 12/1 and lucky to get it!

Well done hangblaa, good to have a real live All-Ireland champion around here.

If only the TFKCSC had got its act together and ordered one of those Wallace Green pups when we had the chance we could be holding the lead of a derby winner in Dempsey’s pub now instead of him being back in Glin. Mind you I would probably have objected to a fawn :smiley:

With a picture of Sound Man Paddy on the cover of the programme for all three days of the National Meeting this has been an epic Clonmel for the TFKCSC. €1500 and breeders trophy to HangBlaa this evening.

I’m pure depressed now. I think drinking hot whiskeys, red wine, white wine, irish coffees, baileys coffees, stout, lager and vodka in varying amounts yesterday may have something to do with that.