Coursing 2010/11 - The Road to Clonmel

:clap:

GoHomeHare

I made a pronouncement while drunk on Monday night that “Go Home Hare” even sounds like a Derby winner.

What happened to Blueview Sam in the final? Genuinely. Go Home Hare had that bit of luck needed to win the Derby too, he didn’t have to face Belated Birthday either. But then he could have beat both at 100% anyway…

I have pinpointed Hangblaa’s shrewd Rasmussen duplication of Gers Leader as the reason for this derby success.

What will ye mate Kilara Milanie to HB? Has she recovered from her injury?

As the man who put a lead on the great Soundmanpaddy said to me in Chalkes on Tuesday… ‘a proper dog…’

Think Sam came off with what looked like a hock strain… IMHO Belated Birthday was not a deby dog, his TS form was a bit shy in my book and showed me nothing in clonmel to convince me otherwise… Saying that, I would said same about Dale Roisín pre-Oaks SF.

On the subject of Dale Roisin, i remember thinking after the two semi-finals that she looked the more likely winner and felt she would be priced up at around evens at best. I went down for a look at the long odds and she was priced up at 5/2. Not knowing much about the clocks i said to myself well the bookies must know something i don’t and left it. Presumably she was behind on the real clocks at this stage?

Glin has been a write off since Wednesday by all accounts, HB you must be delighted, have you anything in the paddock for the coming year?

My only regret from a super few days was that I couldn’t get the Dunph to come out of the shadows and make himself known to HangBlaa in Chawkes on Tuesday night.

MAD are we going all out for the Oaks next year with your 9 SMP bitches :lol:

Myself and HB passed like ships in the night too it seems.

8 ya bollix. Are you buying?

Buying???

Yes that was another major disappointment, you were too busy scoffing General Tso’s Chicken and talking shite to malaysian doctors to meet the great man. :lol:

buying into a pup

What day is the Irish Cup? Have TFKCSC any representative?

Yes

Irish Cup is 24-26 Feb - Go Home Hare is probably eligible for the Champion Working Members Stake, he might win it off his bed.

I see there will be an interview with the owners of Go Home Hare on Live 95fm tomorrow morning @ 8.30.

wire me 1.5k and we’ll talk

:lol: Those pups are going for free you monkey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etl9kkIGaHo