Coursing 2010/11 - The Road to Clonmel

Go Home Hare - 2011/12 Dog of the Year.

Charleville will rock!

The national meeting to be staged over a weekend next year - a Saturday, Sunday, Monday meeting. Hmm, i suppose it’s a good thing?

That’s a fucking joke.

FFS I have been working the mon.tue.wed. . The last 3 years, now I’m finally off and they put it on my weekend on. CUNTS.

:lol:

I think this is a big,big mistake that no one asked for. Midweek meant there were no distractions, there are all sorts of things on at weekends, matches, racing, taking kids to sport, dealing with the wife etc. How big do they want the event to get? It’s already massive already. Very disappointed with this and I think it will lose a bit of its craic.

Only one of those things applies to you. :lol:

Surely the weekend meeting will mean bigger crowds and more exposure which can only be a good thing? We’ll still have our fun, there will be more people out and about town at the weekend too…

Mark my words Dunph. This will only damage this festival. There will be less exposure, not more. I will make a bold prediction and say there’ll be less there on the Saturday next year than on the Monday this year.

As for the Sunday, with a full round of NHL/NFL fixtures, racing in Punchestown and everything else I would worry. I have lost my appetite for it all already. I would say that a weekend fixture had absolutely no effect on The Irish Cup attendances.

The funny thing is, I have never heard anyone call for this change.

FAO of MAD

How’s our bitch coming along for next season?

She’s had a handful of gallops, I’m confident we’ll be there the Monday of Clonmel. Your dog pup for 2014 is shaping up nicely too. I named him ‘Muamba’.

The Road to Clonmel 2014 starts here :clap:

Did ye buy a pup?

Yes

See ya in slips in Feb.

Bump. 2 weeks to go.

3 days :cool:

TFK’s annual tilt at Clonmel glory begins tomorrow.
After providing the winner of the Derby for the past 2 years the pressure is really on TFK to deliver the goods and complete an unprecedented hat trick. I know we have the hopes and dreams of the forum behind us.

Best of luck lads :pint:

Things didn’t go to plan today, but the run seems to have been more promising than we initially thought.

How did he go?