Coursing 2010/11 - The Road to Clonmel

I asked hangblaa this before but what would a good coursing or racing pup cost me?

ā‚¬1500 for a Soundmanpaddy bitch out of a daughter of Callura Spice, reared to 9 months. Use that as your starting point.

Not sure about coursing but for the track for lets say a dog pup of 5-6 months old youā€™d be looking at around ā‚¬2000 - ā‚¬2500 at the very top of the market for a really well bred one but you could pick up ones with good breeding for around the ā‚¬1000 - ā‚¬1500 mark at the same age. A pup out of the best brood bitch there is at the moment, Razldazl Pearl, wouldnā€™t come on the market.

:clap:

[quote=ā€œSHANNONSIDER, post: 509652ā€]I have pinpointed Hangblaaā€™s shrewd Rasmussen duplication of Gers Leader as the reason for this derby success.

What will ye mate Kilara Milanie to HB? Has she recovered from her injury?[/quote]

You would be right, added to the Blur Factorā€¦ I really wanted to double Blur, as in Eoin Ɠg and More Music, to me she will be the modern day Safety Leader.

Milanie nearly made it back, but she will be mated if she breaksā€¦ Have a few on shortlistā€¦ Introducing more Shauns Dilemma into to line wouldnt go astray.

This year I have a litter from Itellyoumikey, very nice pups, and I bred her to Castle Pines, the genuine one of his letter. Again we are littered with Gers Leaderā€¦

[quote=ā€œThe Dunph, post: 509670ā€]

Not sure about coursing but for the track for lets say a dog pup of 5-6 months old youā€™d be looking at around ā‚¬2000 - ā‚¬2500 at the very top of the market for a really well bred one but you could pick up ones with good breeding for around the ā‚¬1000 - ā‚¬1500 mark at the same age. A pup out of the best brood bitch there is at the moment, Razldazl Pearl, wouldnā€™t come on the market.[/quote]

I have them, track and field, to suit all pockets.

Sky Channel 201 (Showcase) 9pm tonight. Hour long programme on National Coursing meeting. Have a lookā€¦ Few dodgy interviews !!!

Iā€™ll be watching, mate.

Ah a great show it must be said. Was there a hint of a tear in the eye there HB?

Spotted a few of the TFKCSC in the crowd shots.

Great to see Shane McEntee making an early bid to cement his election as ASOTY2012.

I was a wreck at that stageā€¦ Mainly due to the drink.

Irish Cup was shit. Worst excuse for coursing I have ever seen.

Glin was some craic on Sat night though! Mad spot.

I heard the hares were a disgrace, not schooled at all. Ended up having to leave the hares under the fence before letting the dogs out or something like that?

I see the great Bexhill Eoin has died.

:o

He was young enough too, leaves the way open for a future up & coming champion sireā€¦

SMP

Step forward wallace greenā€¦ Convienient!

Serious stamp left on the gameā€¦ Gave me a TS winner, so a noble dog in my book.

I had a different fella in mindā€¦ :wink:

Whatā€™s this about dogs failing tests that they are on about over on nuts?

Yeah, 2 failed tests from Clonmelā€¦ Had a pint with 2 exec members last night, and both have been unable to find out who. They confirmed that it isnt a winner or runner up though.

Bexhill is dead? Jesus this reminds me of the time Danehill died.