Covid-19 Feel Good Vibes Thread

Nasty uncalled for comment. All the times he had your back on here, where were your fellow alcoholic zoomies then?

2 Likes

Had a call with the mates from college myself last night. Not one of the 4 of us in the same country so I don’t know why we haven’t done it before. Never been more than two in the one spot since my wedding 3 and a half years ago. Something we might try and keep up after all this is done.

4 Likes

Seems @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy has seriously misjudged the sentiment of the forum on this again

Is zoom better than house party or are these things all the same? How many can be on call with zoom at the same time?

I know friends were using Zoom last night but kept getting knocked off after 30 mins so they switched to House Party. Whereas for some reason we ended up with an unlimited session (don’t think it was a work account yer man set it up with)

Our session was supposed to stop after 40 mins but it got extended. I have no idea what House Party is

Meal times in the Barnes household are reminding me more and more of The Waltons. Dinner in particular, bears no resemblance to two weeks ago. Everyone in attendance, no one rushing off. Normal conversations have even broken out at times. Lots of laughs. The food itself has improved immeasurably too because time is no longer a scarce commodity. When this dark cloud finally lifts, I hope we are able to continue with this practice. At least some of the time.

13 Likes

And you’re like yer man in the dolmio ad trying to get the wife up for a ride after.
‘how about an early night then?’
‘not in froooont of the kids!’

3 Likes

925 healed in Italy in the last 24 hours. I see no one sharing. If they were dead, everyone would share!

1 Like

Italy has the second best healthcare system in the world.

Houseparty table quiz at 9. I may need help. Check your texts

I am lined up for a poker game via zoom Monday night. No idea how it is supposed to work

Join an online table and talk to each other?

Would you think money is safe in a hills account?

Suppose so. Havent played poker online in 10 years id say

A mugs game, online. I love poker and a few drinks

2 Likes

Can be a mugs game that way too

Only play with mates with limited buy ins. Savage craic

Is there any way we could get a tfk poker tournament going. We don’t need remote presence.

@Rocko could rake a few bob for the upkeep?

1 Like

Im in for tfk poker.