Covid-19 Feel Good Vibes Thread

I think we’re learning a lot about the potato eating habits of Wexford folks through this exercise

Our youngest is currently outside cycling a bike for the first time :ronnyroar:

10 Likes

Ireland won’t play for probably 6 months so Glen Whelans international career should be over.

Leinster Leinster Leinster

Wont be any lockdown for me pal .

A full Paddy’s Day with no shitty parades and scumbags falling around the place :ronnyroar:

Our eldest lad is going to do his own parade with his toy cars and tractors :ronnyroar:

We got this

Cc @anon78624367 @Thomas_Brady @myboyblue

3 Likes

I feel more confidence tonight than I have since this began. Tonight we fight back. This is our independence day.

2 Likes

Fixed that for you

This too will pass

I got the 12-pack of Creme Eggs in SuperValu tonight that didn’t come in my Monday Tesco delivery order.

4 Likes

Fantastic news :clap: :clap:

The forum needed it.

Myself a few mates from home just had a 90 minute Zoom call with a few cans. Twas lovely stuff :clap:

The banter was flowing and we didn’t have to be dealing with any snowflakes in the pub. I can see this catching on :clap:

1 Like

Where do you start with this?

6 Likes

Download the zoom app

6 Likes

Not quite. You’ll need to help him go back a few steps and find some mates first.

1 Like

No need to be so mean. I’ll zoom with you @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy mate.

1 Like

I was sceptical about these myself, but am in fact just off a three hour Zoom call. It was a bit of craic in fairness, albeit nowhere remotely near as much craic as a few pints of porter in a good ole boozer. The group in question are fairly geographically dispersed, so it had a reunion vibe anyways.

As an IT Consultant, naturally I went for the laptop-and-headset approach and was apparently “roaring and shouting at the top of my voice” for the last few hours according to Other Half. Thankfully she is some class of nurse, and will soon be deployed to the front line, so I won’t have to deal with her for much longer.

12 Likes