Covid 19 šŸ- It's Back Baby!

Quite bizarre, quite daft. I do not keep dossiers ā€“ and you are telling us all so much about your world with that choice of word ā€“ on anyone. I just have a retentive memory. Your egotistical nature means you think everyone is at the same level of intelligence as you. We are not.

If I want to know the sort of oddball or creep with whom I am dealing here, I occasionally have found out who that person is. Any prudent person would. For various reasons, I could probably find out the name of whomever here. 99.9% of the time there is no reason whatsoever to do so. I am on friendly terms in private messages with quite a few people here and I have not a clue, in nearly every case, what that personā€™s name is. Nor do I care. But I most certainly want to know who the oddballs and the creeps are. Any prudent person would, if only because everyone knows my name.

I imagine even you can compute those comments.

RIP Wardy. Weā€™ll best the vaccines for you.

So youā€™re saying that you do doxx people?

Youā€™ve said you do it but .01% of posters and suggested knowing both myself and @TheUlteriorMotive. How many do you think there is on this board?

I read this as fully vaccinated at first :joy:

1 Like

Stop talking utter shite. I was doxxed on this board, several times. I have never doxxed anyone and never would.

You clearly have never heard in your (airline) travels, as regards 99.9%, of the term ā€˜figure of speechā€™. Some of this literalism is, well, boggling. Butā€¦

If I were you, I would be looking at the rather more substantive issue of cooking up gom paedophilia accusations. I think most right thinking people would.

But you just admitted to doing it above.

I think you need to look up the definition of ā€˜doxxingā€™.

I seem constantly to be in ā€˜basic information-providingā€™ mode.

1 Like

How could you be doxxed if as you say yourself everyone knows your name?
Without mentioning the fact you have posted pictures of yourself and birds you rode.

Allegedly

1 Like

Is there no end to this nonsenseā€¦

I posted a photograph of myself not long ago ā€“ to shut up a would be smart alec. Same as I shut up a would be smart alec by raising the 1000 women issue.

Just a gambit to shut up, sharp, a pain in the hole.

Is there no end to this nonsenseā€¦

Mussoliniā€™s commander of the rail lines would have killed for this level of predictability.

Then again, he probably did.

Thanks to Trump for getting the vaccines to market in record time and saving millions of lives.

https://twitter.com/muinchille/status/1671631718606831618?s=46&t=hLFVM4tcaAF7TEDm5mgJyQ

Good oul luke on the late late, driving lads to seek shelter behindthesofa.
Itā€™s as well to do your own research

4 Likes

Yep, that horse dewormer was a game changer.

Yes rachel, you were right about everything

Trust the science eh

3 Likes

Pfizer and Moderna send him a box of bowties every Christmas.

1 Like