Covid 19 🐐- It's Back Baby!

The source :smile: :smile:

You saying a QAnon account isn’t legit? :wink:

Another big night of it ahead

Imagine listening to a fat pig like Peter Hotez on health related matters.

About 90% of US virologists are compromised by CCP money, most of them now have the sense to stfu about Covid origins given their government has established Covid came from the WIV, something that the non compromised knew in March 2020.

5 Likes

I won’t be taking health advice from people with manboobs like Hotez and Bill Gates

1 Like
1 Like

If you’re getting health information from world renowned vaccine scientists instead of the steroids and pot QAnon sect, you deserve to die, frankly.

Congratulations to Dr Ronan Glynn on his admission to the partnership in EY today. A meteoric rise in the organisation, it’s not too long ago since he charted us successfully through the pandemic alongside Dr Holohan. :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

The Archbishop’s work is done

https://twitter.com/hselive/status/1674803560452587521?s=46&t=pBoz6vwJNpAFZhshXLNoZg

Wrong platform mate, I think you meant to post that on your linkedin.

1 Like

Never forget what they done to us

They very nearly had the awkward squad excluded from society for good.

1 Like

Any word on when the tribunal, set up to investigate how pubs were allowed to be shut for a few days, begins?

https://twitter.com/indepdubnrth/status/1675549729298456579?s=46

2 Likes

Are tubridy and Kelly in handcuffs yet ?

A total of 72,277 deaths in all age groups reported across 26 states were removed from the tracker “because CDC’s algorithm was accidentally counting deaths that were not Covid-19-related”, Jasmine Reed, a spokesperson for the agency, told the Guardian.

Accidents are terrible things, but shur what about it. It was great to be able to scare the shit out of everybody at the time. Mission accomplished.

3 Likes

Covid is rampant again

1 Like

Limerick is riddled with it I’m hearing

I’ll take a lockdown for an aul’ break in November, no earlier.

A friend of mine has about 120 lads working for him and 15 of them are off with covid at the moment.