Covid 19 🐐- It's Back Baby!

https://twitter.com/fergalbowers/status/1806205591796252866?s=46

Enjoy the pints lads

Very worrying.

It’s everywhere. Down with it meself since last Thursday and so is me Mam since Sunday.

Like bombs going off in me lungs.

Stay safe and be grateful you weren’t stupid enough to turn down the vaccine.

Hope you’re keeping safe and well.
Kind regards
Arthur

4 Likes

Just be greatful the vaccine didn’t kill ya.
Also get your booster quickly so the next time you get COVID you can say thank god I got my booster or Id be totally kilt

3 Likes

To be fair mate I was hamming things up for forum effect, I’m mainly grand now, an annoying dose of sniffles for sure but thankfully the ultra-effective and safe triple dose of Moderna I had is still doing its job. It’s the first time I’ve had any non-eye related illness since April 2022.

I’d be very happy to accept another booster if offered.

Good to hear. Take care of yourself kid. :+1:

Rumours its in a IC camp…

Heard that

Worrying hopefully wont stop Limerick

Will they try and stamp it out with a swift kick to the head?

4 Likes

It’s one way to get the borders locked I suppose.

A leading LIDTF merchants will surely suggest glassing the covid varient in retaliation

It was rampant in Wexford in recent weeks. I know someone who works in social care with folk who fall into that medically vulnerable category so they’re still taking Covid tests when someone has symptoms & the whole place was down with it. Her sister caught it from her, had bad fever, felt weak & collapsed & smacked her head off a radiator and was knocked out. Brought to hospital in an ambulance & diagnosed with Covid. These two eejits that I know are actually my sisters. I blame them for my 46:18 10km time in Dunshaughlin at the weekend, as they were up for my young lad’s birthday just before these Covid diagnoses & I’d say we all had it since the start of June.

4 Likes

Did you give it to Brian Fenton?

7 Likes

I’m starting to wonder if these vaccines might be weakening immune systems

2 Likes

I think it’s the new table I bought for the garden. Weird shit happening since

1 Like

Your daughter had to burn the last effort