COVID-19 Predictions

• On what date will Ireland exceed 10,000 confirmed COVID-19 cases?

• At the time of this post there are 382,491 worldwide confirmed cases. On what date will this figure exceed the 1 million mark?

• When will the schools reopen in Ireland?

• When will the pubs be given permission to reopen in Ireland?

• What will be highest amount of new daily cases in Ireland? ( i.e yesterday was 219)

• Do you think Leo will announce a lockdown? Yes or No. If yes, then what date do you think this will be?

I’ll try think of a few more as the day goes on.

What date will we have the first true TFK meltdown of CVD19?

And who will be the culprit?

I’ll give an extra 5 points if you can correctly name the culprit. (You cant nominate yourself)

Before Friday, we’ll break the 10,000 before the end of the first week in April

I’m not the meltdown type

Start of June, same for pubs, we’ll peak at 645 new cases a day. The lockdown is coming but will be a gradual thing. More restrictions tonight probably on going to places like beaches etc

I think we all know the top 3.

Full marks can’t be awarded if is a regular meltdowner.

There’s only about 5 of us here who dont meltdown sadly.

Did @anon78624367 not already meltdown when he fled to safety in the Kerry countryside and then fled back again because he was worried it was too safe

1 Like
  • On what date will Ireland exceed 10,000 confirmed COVID-19 cases? Apr 19

• At the time of this post there are 382,491 worldwide confirmed cases. On what date will this figure exceed the 1 million mark? April 1

• When will the schools reopen in Ireland? September

• When will the pubs be given permission to reopen in Ireland? June Bank Holiday

• What will be highest amount of new daily cases in Ireland? ( i.e yesterday was 219) 438

• Do you think Leo will announce a lockdown? Yes or No. If yes, then what date do you think this will be? Yes, April 4th

I’ll try think of a few more as the day goes on. OK, thanks

All answers in this format please.

1 Like

Awww , how cute … you looking for a little bit of validation hun? Good girl yourself x x x

1 Like

You’re dangerously close to the edge.

Take my hand.

@Copper_pipe is running the show here, have manners

Are we allowed mention this yet?

How many poor girls, that have never been seen again, heard these lines?

Does it count if I’ve seen them?

Pics please