Covid 19 🐐- It's Back Baby!

That’s from all the scalps you’re taking on the INTERNET.

This was my position. I have been fully vindicated as I will be on my neutral stance in the proxy war in Ukraine. The same vaccine zealots are the same western imperialist zealots who won’t listen to rational, balanced middle ground views on these social issues and will instead try and falsely demonise the middle ground as being extremist views of the opposite side.

Sadly these fascists are not being stood up to and are allowed use propaganda and lies to demonise good people. Look at what they did to Jeremy Corbyn.

Just like you were fully vindicated in your support for Gemma O’Doherty? :grin:

More misrepresentation. It’s all you have, crazyboy.

Says Mister Harry Bucket.

You are dumb and you bred dumb and they will breed dumb, whatever the hockey.

See what I did? I give you the box and you jump into it. Only a brain dead gobshite… Etc.

But keep going. Tis terrible amusing altogether.

“Misrepresenting” you with your own words. :grinning:

More out of context nonsense that allows you to misrepresent people. You can’t defend yourself of the truly vicious, nasty person you are so you just use mistruths to attack others.

You are a sociopath. Do some introspection, you might actually be able to change your ways and become somewhat decent or else continue down the path you are. It’s no wonder your family have had their fill of you.

Ah shucks. That probably sounded clever in your little mind.

You are average. It’s not a sin. You’ve had long enough of the world letting you know. You must be getting used to it. Ow.

Galloway was right on somethings and wrong on others.

Is that a fair statement do you think? I think there are certainly a lot more polarising, insidious figures out there?

The inevitable reductio to a choked gibber.

Simpliciter, so to speak.

Mate

You are an utter fuckin’ cretin with a personality disorder.

Like any sensible person, I detest George Galloway. He is probably Mick Wallace’s hero.

Anyone can do what you’re doing now and pulling selective quotes out of context.

They’re not as desperate as you are though… maybe one day you’ll be brave enough to examine yourself and the toxic sociopath you are but continue trying to torch and end other people because you’re embarrassed at what you’ve become.

An angry, nonsensical, expletive filled post.

This is why people don’t bother with you.

They’re supposed to be speaking together on the same stage tomorrow in Galway.

I wonder will Gemma be there too.

Yes, you – and various others – are really not bothering with me. Of course. I would love if ye did not bother with me.

You really are quite spectacularly stupid. I do not mind that craic so much but your bad nature is an irk.

Seriously? I had no idea. But…

More abusive ranting. Ignore.

You sound like a bot. Which figures.

Go back to being a cretin. I am bored.