CPA - Club Players Association

You’ve been spoofed. I know that for a fact

1 Like

Careful now.

1 Like

Lolzer

Some bint nobody knows or gives a fuck about vs the most high profile gga player

I would be very very surprised if McMahon was not putting it thru the books.

Your pompous sexist ignorance was bound to surface at some point.

Explain your inside knowledge on this topic.

What books?

He is well know. It was a speaking engagement.

He’d be a fool not to.

“I am the Man” as a precursor to all of their grievances and excluding same sex couples with the reference to “wife”.

I am a club player. I am the Man.

Why are you blabbering his alleged fee all over the Internet?

She has close to zero public profile, you’d be off your rocker to pay her to show up for a gig.

3 Likes

She has phenomenal pull for young girls. I have been there and seen it. It may not get the tv coverage, but at grassroots those Cork girls are a big deal.

When i was involved for the year and quite a bit after i would get a call a week to ask them to do a gig. Other management even more. Alot of clubs now realise the importance of womens sport to society and even the work rate they add to FAA Clubs.

Some girls made a fortune, others nothing.

yep , i heard she is bigger than Cookie Swirl C alright:grinning:

get a grip you mad man, most girls detest hurling

the ones that are forced to play it dont have any hurling idols

The highest profile lass is working behind the counter in a shop by all accounts. Hardly made a fortune.

She has phenomenal pull for young girls. Lie
I have been there and seen it. That never happened.
It may not get the tv coverage, but at grassroots those Cork girls are a big deal. Lie (in your head maybe).

When i was involved for the year (that never happened)
and quite a bit after i would get a call a week to ask them to do a gig. That never happened.
Other management even more. Lie.
Alot of clubs now realise the importance of womens sport to society and even the work rate they add to FAA Clubs. Completely made up.

Some girls made a fortune, Complete and utter bullshit.
others nothing. The only true part of the post.

7 Likes

Fucking hell … Oooffttt

1 Like

Didn’t you ask me about doing doing a workshop for your club? That all changed then because i called your nonsense on one subject. Funny how that works. Thats a weakness. Thats insecurity.

Jumping in with the wonderfully misinformed Mac just tops it off.

Incorrect Kev, I passed a comment that you’d come and do a session for free in jest you flute.

Sure you did.

I’m sure.

You tell so many lies it’s hard for you to keep up, mate.