CPA - Club Players Association

What the fuck would the Jeremy Clarkson fan club want a workshop from you on??

1 Like

Sigh

2 Likes

Please point out what part of my post(s) are uninformed.

All of it.
You thinking i made stuff up thats on record in the media.

Its fairly obvious with a ling time that you have no actual knowledge or experience of how sports or GAA works in reality.

1 Like

This should be fun. Whats on record in the media? Some links to the media articles would be useful.

Your final line is the perfect summary of what is wrong with GAA. Only those who have worked with it should be allowed an opinion on it. Its the most inefficient thing this country has ever produced (including the HSE). You’ve been lucky enough to bluff a bit of a living out of it and sell some of your snake oil along the way. Its understandable that you’d be opposed to someone who has an alternative view as you’re so dependant on it.

2 Likes

I’ve made very little from GAA. I make money from the garrisson sports and individual sports largely.

What you are saying now has nothing to do with what you were accusing me of lying about. I was neither bigging up the GAA (in fact i was slagging off tge club involved) nor do i disagree too much. Just shows how dumb you are though.

I was a coach with the 2015 Cork Camogie team. Virtually everyone here knows that. Thats not the only team i have been with, but the inly relevant to this conversation. You numbskull.

In fairness you far from big up the GAA. The opposite in fact. You’re probably more critical of them than most on here

1 Like

Kev and his friend Kev have been calling out the GAA for years :clap:

5 Likes

This happened in fairness. @Mac is probably confused because Aisling Thompson got a bang on the head and thanked Kevin Murray instead of our Kev in her victory speech.

1 Like

He still hasn’t pointed me to the media articles that disprove what I said.

http://www.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-games/ladies-football/briege-corkery-would-train-seven-days-aweek-if-she-could-and-chase-cattle-as-well-31545609.html

Kevin Mulcahy? Sure Kev spent the guts of 5 years telling us that this was his mate after he got a phone call one night.

:laughing:

I know Briege is box office below in Cork but I wouldn’t know outside of that.
Theres hardly GAA fans posting here who wouldn’t be aware of her though is there?
You’d think young girls who played the sports would be grateful to listen to her for a while.

Not sure if this is a serious thread or just an excuse for a wind up?

1 Like

That post is a wind up

Sigh

Mac embarrassed again.

I wouldn’t mind but @the_runt is still waiting on the flyers

For you, yes I am. Usual bluster with no substance. Lots of wild accusations that when you’re called out on it you avoid all questions and go hiding.

What the fuck are you on about?

You got paddled.

Silence would be better