Crime comes to Leafy Fingal

he was 43 years old, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I hear you. Someone who has no time for the aa of the sea?

Conor Faughnan ?

Sounds like it will be a fun time in the estate with all the finger pointing

4 Likes

All the posters from Wisteria Lane cutting each others throats

1 Like

Who got fingered and who didn’t.

Be interesting to see what names croppy up

4 Likes

Copper chopper over Porto presently. Sign in @Fagan_ODowd

What was that about? Don’t see anything in the news but it was hanging around for ages with the spotlight on.

Think it was the coastguard helicopter.

A couple of lads were caught “nightswimming” again.

4 Likes

Heard that. There were squad cars buzzing around with the sirens blaring as well.

1 Like

Think it was that drama queen newsreader getting antsy because someone commented on her attire online, coppers automatically assume it was a Porto native

1 Like

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/news/newsireland/gang-known-to-gardai-carrying-out-vicious-muggings-in-malahide-and-portmarnock/ar-BBPqRcd?li=BBr5MK2&ocid=mailsignout

Woman assaulted in the early hours of this morning in Howth…

Who’d be out creeping and assaulting woman in the middle of the night??

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/portmarnock-dardale-gang-gardai-18272851

“the vast majority of then appeared on bikes”

Some kind of cyclist Hells Angels

Cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

We had a large gang, 20 +, roll through the estate here yesterday, a lot on bikes… they were drinking at 3pm and rolling around the ground shifting, wrestling and bopping to the rap music. The yuff have had enough

It sounds like you are living in a Spike Lee movie. You need to go Bruce Lee on their ass.

There’s a huge green area near me that connects to a small wooded area … to be fair, they were away from humanity… but it’s prime teenage real-estate … it’s the rolling through the estate in numbers sends out the shock and awe … shur I was only jealous. Cans and bitches at 3 in the day

I blame that normal people … sending the kids into a frenzy.